Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I had probably better send my mushrooms into exile before the turnover in case I get caught up with something in the next few hours. Good luck to us all! I'm looking forward to seeing how elaborate this giant spreadsheet becomes as the poisonous and safe mushrooms are revealed.

I had probably better send my mushrooms into exile before the turnover in case I get caught up with something in the next few hours. Good luck to us all! I'm looking forward to seeing how elaborate this giant spreadsheet becomes as the poisonous and safe mushrooms are revealed.
This probably a great idea as I tend to get distracted easily.
Anyone else getting unexpected database errors from time to time when the page is loading?
I am , I actually just got one when trying to get to this post.

The site isn’t as slow as it was when the batch first came out for me. I’m grateful for the extra mushrooms (can I slip staff some tbt or cash to be able to keep them? 👀) and am glad that staff got to have some fun with this too :D.

I’m hoping the Toadette Mushroom isn’t poisonous, it’s my favorite mushroom “collectible”

Day 5 Start New
Day 4, the first day of the second batch of foraged mushrooms, has ended. Many foragers have become extremely ill!

Day 5 has started! Be careful making your selections!

Meanwhile, we're aware that the forum has been running slow now and then over the last couple of days. We're still looking into it, as it will take some time to work out completely. Thanks for your patience!

badger...... you have betrayed me.....

IMG_1406.jpeg

Back