Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I know I won't be hitting a full line-up either, but I think the best part of this dusting event has been pushing me to socialize more; it's as if I feel like people will be more understanding if I'm verbose and say things randomly and I feel less judged. I generally avoid posting because I don't feel like I can add anything to most conversations or maybe I feel like I bother people. There's so much noise and conversation in my daily life that even online, I prefer to be quiet myself.

GUYS DON'T FORGET TO SPEND YOUR SPORES... I ALMOST FORGOT AGAIN
The time they expired is burnt into my memory... 😭😂

I just need a few more too.

This event has taken me back to old forum days. I also browsed some very old threads. Oh man. Those were different times. And I'm talking pre- the time I signed up. Like 2005. I was on other forums back then and it reminded me of that. 😂

Almost to the last few spores in foraging on the last day of this event. I can’t believe it. Another great event & kudos to the wonderful staff as per usual. 😌

Foraging Has Ended and a New Raffle Has Started New
Day 10 has ended, which means foraging has now finished! With the conclusion of this new and experimental event, please let us know your thoughts about how it worked. We'll most likely bring back some version of it in the future!

Also, there is now a new raffle ticket available in the shop for your leftover Sautéed Mushroom currency. 4 winners will be selected to receive the rare Glow Shroom collectible on Friday, October 11th around 9:00 PM EDT. All mushroom collectibles will be removed from the shop sometime this weekend, so be sure to spend all of your Sautéed Mushrooms soon!

Good work, everyone, and thanks for foraging!

Back