Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Day 6 Start and Collectible Prices Announced New
Day 5 has ended, and it finally brought us back to normal loading speeds! Day 6 is starting now! In other news, the prices in Sautéed Mushrooms for the collectibles you get to keep have been updated in the shop!

Happy to see we have prices in the shop!

Also happy to see I have many Fortune Mushrooms! I had a mini heart attack there, since the Fortunate Mushrooms still look a bit spooky, and I thought they were poisonous for a fraction of a second. 😅🍄🎉

I’m probably gonna hold off on buying for now. My ideal lineup is gonna cost 250 Sautéed Mushrooms anyway unless I can buy a Glimmer Shroom from someone now.

We are so back 🥳

I would like to formally apologise to all the buyers of the Wild Foraged Mickshroom, which is apparently not as edible as it looks? Please keep it away from pets and children thank you

That would be me lol. He was so cute but deadly. Apology accepted however. I’m feeling better today now that the poison from it has worn off.

And so the spore hunt begins once more :0 happy to see people with new shroom buddies! They look so cute :D

prices revealed....
much math to do... lineups to consider.....

aef8011437f1ebb60d7f2c3464dc2c2e.gif

Back