Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I'm almost there!! I have been using the spreadsheet, but when in doubt I just go for mushrooms that have loads sold and trust that everyone else is well informed tehe

How long have those mushrooms been in the banner? 😂 I’m sure they weren’t there earlier

Been there all week. That's what collecting spores does to someone. 😵‍💫

Haha no, I was just being silly. It just happened sometime today. :LOL:
Lol I hadn’t noticed until someone said something. They are so cute.

lol @-Blue- i would have believed you since I’m really not observant about some things.

Lol I hadn’t noticed until someone said something. They are so cute.

lol @-Blue- i would have believed you since I’m really not observant about some things.

I’m the same (that’s part of the reason why I’m so bad as crewmate in Among Us 😅)! I didn’t see the mushrooms earlier yet I thought maybe I missed it because I haven’t been observant 😅

I’m the same (that’s part of the reason why I’m so bad as crewmate in Among Us 😅)! I didn’t see the mushrooms earlier yet I thought maybe I missed it because I haven’t been observant 😅
Yea I figured I somehow just missed them. It’s like when someone asks me if I noticed anything new or different. I just look at them like no am I supposed to have noticed.

I didn't notice the mushrooms in the banner either. I hope they stick around for a while after the event 🥰

The mushrooms are in the banner now?
1000011614.jpg

I’m laying off on this since like 5pm and I haven’t found any threads worth posting in for spores. I have about 94 and I want to at least earn 110 before 9pm.

Tbh the prices are lower than I expected lol
Since so many people are getting a lot of sautéed mushrooms from working together I was worried they’d really Jack up the prices 😅

But I can get my starry brush oops I mean mushroom now yay!!

I’m also going to get a couple of hedgehogs to keep

Back