Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
When you just need ONE more spore …
(Insert your favorite meme here!)

Anyway, today is great because in the past I was avoiding the forum a little bit because I was afraid of triggering parts of the cooldown before reset, but now it won’t throw off my night! So I’m excited to check back randomly during the day to see how everyone is doing. Hope everyone gets some tasty sautéed mushrooms and gets the final collectibles they’d like!

okay, I may just give up on the Inky Cap and settle for the Shiitake Plushroom. I have enough, and they're both cute, so am I really missing out on much?

9ce192da79a020278e0eaebb950afeb1.jpg

"blue impressively spotted foraged mushroom" hehehehe 💙
Post automatically merged:

Don't mind me, this just sounds like amazing book title. omg
bet I'm gonna need a Majoras Mask novel now

would this work? it's technically a GRAPHIC novel, but it still worksView attachment 588951
(just ignore the crossed-out ALttP part)
I am aware of the graphic novels, but I wish there was a regular novelization of the story. I'm sure someone on the internet has done it.

the more I think about it, the more I wish that we could keep the fortunate and unfortunate mushrooms as permanent collectibles. I really like the way that the unfortunate mushroom looks, more than the actual mushroom collectibles I dare say. I'm not usually a fan of them, but I wish I could keep this one T-T

I’m torn between the starry, death angel, and golden mushroom lamps if all goes well and I can earn a last round of sautéed mushrooms. What do other people prefer?

Back