• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

My favorite part is how Manga Gnome got snuck in as a comic panel on the tablet… could I get that page autographed in consolation Mistreil if I can’t win the wooden standee prize? 😂🥰😭

EDIT: WAIT A DARN MINUTE -- Chris is the Manga Gnome right now with roses all over his profile. Do I smell ... CONSPIRACY?!
1660180365679.png

Last edited:
if you told me this morning that i’d be spending 30 minutes of my evening looking for a gnome’s feet, i... probably would’ve believed you tbh, bc these events have me doing weird stuff sometimes. 😔

this one definitely wasn’t as easy as #1 for me, but i’m Eternally grateful that it wasn’t a mirror. i’m not emotionally prepared to deal with those again ever.

i’m in a big olde slump now due to life n mental illnes now so i really appreciate events like this where i don’t have to do a whole lot of preparing, but are fun and easy to participate in anyway. thanks!

wasn't expecting to solve this one so quickly
let's see how my entry goes...

I'm pretty confident in my answer. Sadly I'm probably not the first one to get it correct.

I see several hearts, how do I choose? ; ; accctuallly I think I figured it out... this one was difficult, but I'm up for the challenge. B)

Last edited:
That was tricky. One clue I'm not 100% on, but I think I chose correctly. We'll see.

I'm stuck on the 3rd part.

Edit: Now I'm stuck with another one.

Last edited:
My favorite part is how Manga Gnome got snuck in as a comic panel on the tablet… could I get that page autographed in consolation Mistreil if I can’t win the wooden standee prize? 😂🥰😭

EDIT: WAIT A DARN MINUTE -- Chris is the Manga Gnome right now with roses all over his profile. Do I smell ... CONSPIRACY?!
View attachment 452199
Perhaps! I will consider it. A digital version, anyways.

I will neither confirm nor deny any @Chris -related gnome business or conspiracies. 🌹

This one was a bit tougher, too tiny for my old eyes, but I magnified the heck out of it and I think I got it all right. Loved it though! Very fun finding all the hidden bits and bobs.

Thank you so much for not making it a mirror! ❤️

I see several hearts, how do I choose? ; ; accctuallly I think I figured it out... this one was difficult, but I'm up for the challenge. B)
M-multiple hearts-
oh crap I just I spotted the one I'm extremely sure I was suppose to find instead of the one I entered :oops:

I searched very intensely and I’m so thankful for my eyesight. 🙃 Let’s hope my answer is correct!

Back