• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mysteries of the Monolith - Ended!

Yo this one was so cool!! Made me feel like a detective having to write everything out lol

I don't remember passing into Hell, and yet here I find myself.

Have an idea of how it works, hope it's right.

Wednesday's must be a real doozy if they're supposed to be more difficult.

it took me about an hour, but i finally managed to decode that beast of a message. 💪🏻 my brain hurts, but i gotta admit the pride i feel for figuring it out on my own is pretty sweet. :’) absolutely terrified for wednesday, though lmao.

also my therapist will be hearing about this one @Mistreil

I’m not even sure what I’m supposed to be doing here but hopefully I’ll figure it out in time 😭

I hate these. I know I've solved the cryptogram correctly, but I can't get the code to enter right.

Give me my tickets, you dumb redemption mechanism!

ETA: I don't know what I did differently, but I got it to accept my answer.

Last edited:
Writing it all down took the longest, after that solving it was easy. This was fun!

Managed to figure it out! I enjoyed that one, it took me a minute to realise

I did it! This is the first cryptogram I've ever fully figured out in my life and I am old! (Wait... why did I add that last bit? Whatever. I did it!) It was hard and my brain hurts - a lot - but I actually figured it out and earned my two tickets.

I am seriously dreading what's in store for us from here on out though. 😱

Back