• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

My first guess was waaaaay off and I have a feeling my guess for the new mysterious masterpiece will be the same but I can't not give this one a go. 😂

F...rick, this one actually looks somehow familiar. If only I could remember from where!!!!! :confused:

Edit: DONE IT! :D And I'm also 100% sure is correct. This goes for a win!

Last edited:
Okay I think I found the character, I had a hunch what franchise it was but I had to search a bit for the specific character ; w; if people thought this was easy then I'm probably just not familiar with 90% of the nintendo characters LOL

I can see the character, I don't know enough nintendo franchises to know who it is. Darn.

Edit: submitted my guess. 😬

Last edited:
Knew who it was within a couple mins. Wish I had seen it when it went up last night, but hopefully someone from my cabin got it sooner.

I think I got it. I had to do some searching but it looks exactly like it, so I hope I’m right. When do we actually know if we’re right? When the third mystery is revealed?

I’m asking because I have never gotten these before so I’m unsure 😭

Last edited:
I think I got it. I had to do some searching but it looks exactly like it, so I hope I’m right. When do we actually know if we’re right? When the third mystery is revealed?

I’m asking because I have never gotten these before so I’m unsure 😭
Me too.
Post automatically merged:

It took so much tracing over the pic and searching until I saw an image that lined up almost exactly with it. I think my brain is officially broken because it was already super overworked from the birdwatching challenge.

I am having the opposite problem people are having, I don't know who the heck this is or how to even start looking for it x.x If I don't figure it out before time is up I might just aim for favorite wrong answer 😅 sorry team 😭

Reactions: oak
So for whatever reason I’m unable to see the image of the masterpiece… is there a link to it by any chance?

So for whatever reason I’m unable to see the image of the masterpiece… is there a link to it by any chance?
Strange!
The link to the image is https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873585010370805810/874809900780359730/2.png

I've also re-attached it below, if that helps!
2.png

I had to take a guess at what it is, this is definitely not my strongest event haha

Back