• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I think I know who it is. I initially though of a character, but it all makes sense after looking it some more. Just gotta find the name of this character. I don’t care if i’m not fast enough. If I get the correct answer, it’s still points! Mistreil, my eyes were not impressed from the first round lol.

Ok, I guess a lot of people must’ve beat me to this one lol! But at least I can be more confident about this one.

I can very clearly see a character and I'm pretty sure I've seen it before so I made a guess but I'm still not sure

I barely know any nintendo characters that aren't part of the animal crossing franchise/early pokemon franchise/main mario character group so these have always been hardddd

I knew exactly who this was despite never playing a game with this character in it before. I still had to look this character up to get their name tho. At least I know I'll be right.

I think I know what this one is but I just don't have a name. It'll take some googling to make sure I'm right on my money on this.

Also is it just me or does the angle of the bird make it look like its flying upside-down?

everyone: wow this one’s so easy!!
me:
45458D20-66DD-478C-971A-336C5AA98371.jpeg

Finally, I think I know this one this time! ahhaa but that said, you can never be sure sooooooo.

I have a feeling I may have gotten this right, but who knows. It would be the first time in the history of me participating in this kind of event that I’ve guessed correctly though, lol.

The last person to guess Étoile was awaiting a cabin until now... and in a very weird twist of fate, they got placed into Cabin 5!

unknown.png

Of all the cabins though, why Cabin 5? I'm blaming Thunder.
Cabin 5 succeeds on a technicality? That’s what I’m talking about, now I know I’m in the right place!

I see something but because I have little knowledge on nintendo characters, I feel this is still out of reach 😭 I don't even know where to start in looking for the name. gonna try anyway i guess

Back