• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I don't know what it is but I only see Pokemon in these images... I mean maybe one day I'll get it right because there will be a Pokemon option. Good job to those that got it right, I clearly need to get my eyes checked haha.

🌚 Masterpiece #2 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

2.png

🌚 The Reveal 🌚
Spike!
Stone Spike was also accepted as I had no colours in the image.

02_rotated.png

02_solution.png

Original image → Drawn without looking at the canvas → Traced over with non-dominant hand
Look! I'm getting a lot better with my left hand! Maybe this means I need to change it up? Who knows~
Correct AnswersIncorrect Answers
153​
39​
79.69%​
20.31%​
Most Popular Incorrect Answers
Favourite Incorrect Answers
Psyduck​
Among Us Character​
Bowser Jr.​
Ludicolo​
Lemmy Koopa​
Bulbasaur​

The first cabin to guess correctly were the Crystal Ballers! Followed by Buzzy Bees, then The Poliwags, Evergreen, and lastly The Melon Ballers! Good job, everyone, but especially @kikotoot who got the answer within a minute!

If you successfully guessed the mirror, you should see an Accepted label applied to your submission in the Mysterious Masterpieces Submission Board within the next hour. The bonus cabin points will also be awarded in this time. I will post when this has been completed!

If you believe there has been a mistake and your correct guess has not been marked as Accepted after I've posted confirming marking is complete, please message me then.​

What's funny is I saw that you posted in this thread, I went back to cabin 2's board to let everyone know the mirror was up, then came back here to actually look at the mirror and instantly went: "It's my guy 👀" (I main spike and luma in mario tennis aces)
Post automatically merged:

but also: your blind, non-dominant drawing of spike is literally better than my open-eye right hand drawing

Google helped a lot with this.
I had never seen this character before…but I had a feeling it was either Pokémon or Mario.
I searched for Mario characters with big lips and got it 😭
It’s the first image in google that showed up lol

Attachments

• D617CAC6-651F-4B6A-B31C-EA02BBF99FCF.jpeg
    D617CAC6-651F-4B6A-B31C-EA02BBF99FCF.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 23
That tummy ALMOST messed me up, I was looking at so many pictures for it omg

edit: I mean the mouth looked like a tummy for me at first lol

Thought I might not get the answer since I answered it as Spike holding spikebar. I wasn't sure if it was so easy cause it was a trick question and you needed to also post what he was holding.

Google helped a lot with this.
I had never seen this character before…but I had a feeling it was either Pokémon or Mario.
I searched for Mario characters with big lips and got it 😭
It’s the first image in google that showed up lol
“Mario characters with big lips”

I laughed at that way harder than I should have.

whoo, i was right! i did initially think it was a pokemon (maybe totodile, or something) until i flipped the image around and realized it was one of the enemies from SM3DW. i completed that game at least twice on the wii u, and once just this year on the switch, so it would've been super embarrassing if i hadn't recognized it off the bat.

I’m so glad I bought SM3DW now because that’s the only reason I recognized the character. I looked up “little green Mario character” and he appeared, thankfully! I thought he looked familiar but I couldn’t quite place it - thankfully he popped up in m google search!

I have 15 campfire tokens now, yay 🥰 hoping I can earn enough for some pink jellyfish!!

I initially thought Ludicolo too... corrected to Spike last minute when I realized the feet didn't match.
Me too!!! As soon as I saw it I thought it might be ludicolo but the feet and body just weren’t quite right. Had I not just watched something from 3D world that my youngest did a few days ago, it would have probably taken me a bit longer to figure it out. I remember Spike way back from super Mario bros 3 days!!!

Back