• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

man, am i dumb. i thought it was rayquaza in a circle motion. 😂 i kind of saw a snake dragon thing and couldn’t think of anything else. these are harder than the house of nightmare ones and even then i only got one right. i don’t know how you guys got this one!

🌚 Masterpiece #2 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

2.png

SUBMISSIONS DUE BY AUGUST 13 @ 7:00 PM EDT
Submission Checklist 🌚

Before submitting your guess, make sure you:
✅ Selected "Mysterious Masterpieces" as the Event/Contest Name
✅ Set the Event Round # to 2
✅ Wrote your answer in the Your Guess field​

How to Answer 🌚

To participate in the event and submit your answer, create a thread in the Private Contest and Event Submission Board with the following data:
  • Event/Contest Name: Select "Mysterious Masterpieces"
  • Event Round #: Enter the current Masterpiece #, listed above each challenge.
  • Your Guess: Enter your answer to the current Masterpiece.
You may use anything as your thread title and message: we will only be looking at your text entry for the answer. If you provide an answer in the title or message and not the text entry, your submission will not count!

Rules & Guidelines 🌚

• Enter your answer in your submission thread's 'Your Guess' field as specified above. Answers not included in the Your Guess field will not be counted or accepted!
  • It's generally best to be specific as possible in your answer, just in case. You're more likely to miss out by being too vague.
  • Answers/submissions are final and may not be changed or edited. Your submission will be disqualified if the answer has been modified.
  • Do not share the answer or provide hints to others. You may be disqualified, including removal of tokens or items if you do. Forum infractions or suspensions are possible as well for the worst offenders.
  • When submissions have closed, rules on sharing answers are still in effect until the answer is officially posted. Wait for the proper announcement out of respect for the event!

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER IN THIS THREAD!

It’s easier once you realize what makes this event different from the mirror. Didn’t even try with the first lol

I think I may have actually gotten this one right! If I am right then I'm pretty sure this will be the first time I've guessed the correct answer for one of these types of games

Well.... I ALSO submitted at 4:01. So let's do glorious battle.

I am curious who submitted first though.
Woooo! I hope u got it right!!! I know it too but was a little late seeing it as I didn’t look until like 10 min after it posted 🤦‍♀️

Back