• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

To the many people that guessed Psyduck: technically, the shapes are pretty close so I don't blame you.

psyduck_spike.png

EDIT: Submissions have been accepted and bonus points have been added to each cabin! I forgot to say that yesterday. Oops.

Last edited:
Me too!!! As soon as I saw it I thought it might be ludicolo but the feet and body just weren’t quite right. Had I not just watched something from 3D world that my youngest did a few days ago, it would have probably taken me a bit longer to figure it out. I remember Spike way back from super Mario bros 3 days!!!

The funny thing is I'm playing Mario 3D World right now and somehow I did not make the connection. :ROFLMAO:

You know, my first thought when I looked at it was Krumm from Ahh! Real Monsters because of the big lips and the pose. Then, I had to switch my brain over to Nintendo characters. I knew I'd seen him before but didn't know the name. Luckily, a quick Google search helped. I was pretty sure of my guess. I'd have been devastated if I got it wrong this time.

Yay I got it right! I didn't know who the character is but I had a mental image of the character right away (I don't know how, I never played a game with this character before). All I knew was that the character was green so I looked up Green Mario Characters. Had to go through so many Yoshis.

i apologise my fellow melon ballers, i havent played any classic mario games, just kart and the party games. I saw a thing on the back and went yes thats my boy bulbasaur

What's funny is I saw that you posted in this thread, I went back to cabin 2's board to let everyone know the mirror was up, then came back here to actually look at the mirror and instantly went: "It's my guy 👀" (I main spike and luma in mario tennis aces)
Post automatically merged:

but also: your blind, non-dominant drawing of spike is literally better than my open-eye right hand drawing

gg... I missed.... I'll get you next time...

I swore that was the little among us astronaut up there in the corner! Clearly that was too easy of a guess, I should’ve known lol.

😭I don't think I'm ever gonna get a single one of these right!

Keep the dream alive... I've done a lot of these in events, and I think this is the first one I've gotten right! After many, many tries.....
Post automatically merged:

This was the image that helped me decide it wasn't a koopaling....

Screenshot_20210813-233815_Messages.jpg

i was looking at it entirely upside down haha, no chance i would’ve gotten it anyway 😅 i need more Nintendo knowledge this is embarrassing

Wow I got it right. Sadly I can't guess when the new riddle goes online because it's 2 am for me 😂

Aww yeah, I was correct! I mean, seems like there was barely anyone who wasn't, but at least I got some points. :D

Back