• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I also guessed ice climber 😅 I knew I was wrong but I could not figure out what that chunky arm was. I do somehow I feel better being in the "wrong answers" majority lol

Usually, I am a slowpoke. That's a first. I knew who it was immediately due to Super Kirby Clash.

Funnily enough, @Chibi.Hoshi's profile picture has Kirby as her profile picture, so I'm sure she had no problems getting it down. And best of all, she got first place on her birthday. Happy birthday, Chibi.Hoshi! 🎂
Sure did. Thank you @Shellzilla, and everyone for the lovely birthday wishes! 😭🎂

Last edited:
All points (including cabin bonus points) have been sent out! If you guessed correctly and your answer wasn't accepted, let me know and I'll fix it.

ice_climbers_mr_frosty.png

I have no idea what you saw.

I thought it was Mario thief Carpaccio because of the appearance of an eye mask
*SIGH*
I guess I get small comfort out of the fact that Mario was one of the favourite incorrect answers 😐
I don’t think I will ever guess correctly
F1453D4E-1B58-4CD2-A17D-79D334D913D0.jpeg
Truth be told, it looked more like the McDonlds Hamburglar than anything 🥺

didnt submit an answer because i knew there would be no way to guess it.
also how do you draw the face so well without looking at the canvas!!! 😭

I feel like I've seen that character before, but I don't think I ever would have figured it out 😅

I don't feel so bad missing this one as I've never heard of Mr. Frosty. Congrats to those who figured it out!

Oof, I wasn't even close! lol But neither were 121 other people, so I don't feel bad. And an Evergreener got the first right answer! 🌲

Back