• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

Not particularly confident but I did get *a* guess pretty quick, so I think I've got a chance.

Me every time a new masterpiece comes on here:
4290000A-152D-4CCC-AA45-D81F6E0ABB00.jpeg

this one i feel like i've had the closest guess so far but still... hopes are low

me taking 2 hours to overthink the mirror when my first instinct was right 🤡

I literally had the submission board open preemptively to try and send in an early guess, but despite everyone else's epiphanies I still have no idea who it is o_O

Damn, okay even seeing the reveal I can't see it, nor do I even know how I would have found that answer XD
And the next doesn't look fun either,I'll try!

@Mistreil
I just submitted my guess, and although for the round number I correctly selected number 5, for my thread title I accidentally called it 'Masterpiece #4'. Will my guess still be accepted if it turns out to be correct?

@Mistreil
I just submitted my guess, and although for the round number I correctly selected number 5, for my thread title I accidentally called it 'Masterpiece #4'. Will my guess still be accepted if it turns out to be correct?
The title for your thread won"t matter-- just the selected number (which you did correctly)!

Back