• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I've got a saying about that:
r9hOooM.png
1 hour until the mirror closes and I was about to give up but then I saw this, thank you. 😆
I’m gonna put a wild guess even though it’s like 99% wrong. At least I tried and thats what matters at the end of the day LOL

just submitted a very wrong last minute guess. i wasn’t planning on participating in this round as i genuinely just don’t have the slightest clue as to what the answer is, but i figure that an incorrect guess is better than no guess at all, so i gave it a shot. 😅

Last edited:
🌚 Masterpiece #4 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

4.png

🌚 The Reveal 🌚
Mr. Frosty!
4_outline.png

unknown.png

Original image → Drawn without looking at the canvas → Traced over with non-dominant hand
Correct AnswersIncorrect Answers
17​
122​
12.23%​
87.77%​
Most Popular Incorrect Answers
Favourite Incorrect Answers
Ice Climber​
Walrus (Link's Awakening)​
Monty Mole​
Banjo (Banjo-Kazooie)​
Wario​
Po (Kung-Fu Panda)
My favourite Nintendo series.

The first cabin to guess correctly were Evergreen! Followed by The Poliwags, Crystal Ballers, The Melon Ballers, and lastly Buzzy Bees! Good job everyone, and especially to @Chibi.Hoshi for getting it first!

If you successfully guessed the mirror, you should see an Accepted label applied to your submission in the Mysterious Masterpieces Submission Board within an hour. The bonus cabin points will also be awarded in this time. I will post when this has been completed!

If you believe there has been a mistake and your correct guess has not been marked as Accepted after I've posted confirming marking is complete, please message me then.​

I feel like that explains why I felt like I recognized the character, but wasn't able to recognize them right away (or at all, lmao).

you're telling me that's not a oddly drawn wario with the buttons and meaty fists? 💀

Why are there fingers? 😭 It still looks like more of a chibi-style WarGreymon to me. XD

Wooo, I was actually correct! I felt like it could be a character from Kirby after scouting Google images for several minutes, and Mr. Frosty was the only character who somewhat resembled this one picture

I don't remember that guy at all so I don't feel as bad as I thought I would 😅
But what happened to his poor arm?!!? 😫

Back