• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I’m pretty sure I got it correct…no one ever knows though. That first masterpiece is still looking like captain olimar eating an ice cream to me 😅

E9fF8DYXMAAMzLa

I got it, but I was too late. :(
I am always amazed at you! … I wish you could just transmit your visual perception and mental processes to me through some kind of brain meld 😂😂😂

99ABB4B4-1749-4A52-9F2F-5037B38EE33B.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

I made my guess … kinda, sorta, maybe have a hope that I got it 😳

🌚 Masterpiece #5 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

03.png

🌚 The Reveal 🌚
Flow!
Feat. Craymond, but you didn't need to mention him.

03_outline.png

03_solution.png

Original image → Drawn without looking at the canvas → Traced over with non-dominant hand
I think I did pretty good. I considered rotating her, but I decided to be nice.
Correct AnswersIncorrect Answers
57​
79​
41.91%​
58.09%​
Most Popular Incorrect Answers
Favourite Incorrect Answers
Link​
Pearl (Splatoon 2)​
Bowser​
Tangela​
Mismagius​
Annie (Splatoon)​

The first cabin to guess correctly was Evergreen! Followed by The Poliwags, Buzzy Bees, The Melon Ballers, and lastly Crystal Ballers! Good job everyone, and especially to @Asarena for getting it first (and only after a minute)!

If you successfully guessed the mirror, you should see an Accepted label applied to your submission in the Mysterious Masterpieces Submission Board within an hour. The bonus cabin points will also be awarded in this time. I will post when this has been completed!

If you believe there has been a mistake and your correct guess has not been marked as Accepted after I've posted confirming marking is complete, please message me then.​

I'm definitely proud of myself for figuring that one out, considering that I've never played Splatoon 2 and so I've never actually seen Flow before, lol

Oh yay!! I got it, I’m so pleased. Congratulations to @Asarena for getting it so quick! I was staring at it forever convinced it was a penguin for some reason lol

Wow, I have alot of hours in Splatoon yet I didn't recognize her. I wouldn't have even thought of her.

Back