• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mysterious Masterpieces [Final round revealed!]

I legitimately have no clue LOL also I dont know most of the nintendo characters anyway so i'm probably gonna get this wrong. 😭 i hope i get to answer at least one correctly though 🥺

I'm not sure if it's ok to ask, but can the mysterious image be either a full body or just a face?

Sorry if this has been answered, mobile is hard; but can we guess more than once?

Wait, when did Sack of Potatoes get introduced into the Nintendo franchise?! I had been waiting for this character for so long 🙏 lol jk, but seriously that's all I could see for the longest time... until I finally saw an actual Nintendo character, but chances of me being right are quite low 😅

I literally feel like I recognize what this is but I cannot figure out the name AHHH

Any chance we will get the staff favourite wrong answers for this again this year?
I had a blast seeing some of the answers during the 2020 fair.​

I'd like so too, since there isn't any other hope for my answer... I couldn't tell head from toes, so at least I submitted a joking guess for the sake of laughs :whistle:

Last hour count down on round 1, here I am still debating between 5 answers and not knowing which one to settle on…

🌚 Masterpiece #1 🌚
Which Nintendo character is this?

01.png

🌚 The Reveal 🌚
Étoile!
01_rotated.png

unknown.png

Original image → Drawn without looking at the canvas → Traced over with non-dominant hand
I did say that this was a little bit different from the past events. They're masterpieces!
Correct AnswersIncorrect Answers
10​
142​
6.58%​
93.42%​
Most Popular Incorrect Answers
Favourite Incorrect Answers
Bowser​
Chelsea (Animal Crossing)​
Waluigi​
Samus​
Cloyster​
The Monkey from Super Monkey Ball​
Captain Olimar​
Pietro​
Wario​
Duosion​

The first cabin to guess correctly was Cabin 2! Followed by Cabin 1, then Cabin 3, and lastly Cabin 4.
Unfortunately, no one in Cabin 5 guessed correctly.

UPDATE: The last guesser was awaiting a cabin -- they ended up being sorted into Cabin 5, so congratulations, I guess. 10 points to Cabin 5!

If you successfully guessed the mirror, you should see an Accepted label applied to your submission in the Mysterious Masterpieces Submission Board within the next 30 minutes. The bonus cabin points will also be awarded in this time (to be added to the cabin leader's points).

If you believe there has been a mistake and your correct guess has not been marked as Accepted after I've posted confirming marking is complete, please message me then.​

Last edited:
Back