• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Collectibles and TBT's Valentine's Day 2021 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished making my Valentine's Day Card to @Jeremy I hope you like it!! 🙂
received_254520062907800.jpeg
received_784997682104595.jpeg

Attachments

• received_784997682104595.jpeg
    received_784997682104595.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 18
okay yall aren't ready for this one... took me a solid 7 hours to do but I'm in love w the result and I'm so happy I can share it with you all :blush:

my card this time around is addressed to @ali.di.magix. felt like she could really use a card, so I made a pop-up card with both of our NH players! I hope she likes it!
20210216-152150.jpg
20210216-205213.jpg

here's a closer look at the inside (click images for higher resolution):
20210216-204936.jpg
20210216-204950.jpg

I re-used the name card from the last card I made lol :p
20210216-205037.jpg
here is... my card for @Sweetley !!

it's styled after a classic valentine you'd get in elementary school.

hope you like it :")
OMG!! You card is sooo cute!!🥰

• Love
Reactions: Dog
Hello~ Here is my entry that I am using. It has elements from the aurora borealis, which is found in Animal Crossing and I thought it would be a fitting thing to use!

X4PXamL.jpg

qFG2dxR.jpg

This card is for:
@Aronthaer
@LadyDestani
@LittleMissPanda
@Foreverfox
@xSuperMario64x
@SpaceTokki77
AHH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🥰😍🥰😍 Your card is so beautiful!! I secretly really wanted to be tagged in a card! I'm sooo so happy you FINALLY got your pretty aurora eggie!! Hope you had a great valentine's day! ❤

Here's a card I made for @Pyoopi I went with an ocean theme, the roses are a reference to Animal Crossing roses which always have three flowers :) there's also an anchor for the oceanic theme as well as a fish and somebody's fishing lure at the top.

I made this for you, Pyoopi, even though I don't think we've ever talked! I've been following your island journal for a while, and I think your island story and everything is so creative, you're also a great artist! I love the theme you have for your island and the related graphics you make, it's so unique! I really think your work is great and is inspirational to me! Keep on being cool :D

Jwh1tbG.jpg
8Azk2OL.png

All submissions have been accepted, all requested edits have been implemented, and all questions in-thread or via PM should have received a response. If I've missed something do let me know! Reminder that submissions close tomorrow, Sunday February 21st 2021, at 11:59pm EST (GMT-5).

legit sorry for another question vris im so annoying sorry 😓

but i was just wondering what the GMT-5 part meant? i searched it up and it says 5 hours before anytime so do we have to submit it by 6:59 pm EST? im prob just mixed up cause im not smart when it comes to time conversion and im kinda confused so just wanted to see before i end up submitting it too late tomorrow
sorry again for bothering you!

legit sorry for another question vris im so annoying sorry 😓

but i was just wondering what the GMT-5 part meant? i searched it up and it says 5 hours before anytime so do we have to submit it by 6:59 pm EST? im prob just mixed up cause im not smart when it comes to time conversion and im kinda confused so just wanted to see before i end up submitting it too late tomorrow
sorry again for bothering you!
gmt-5 is est!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back