• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
UPDATE:
The event is now over and new screenshots were released! I screen capped most of them and posted them on my Animal Crossing 3DS blog over here: http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/04/21/brand-new-animal-crossing-3ds-screenshots-from-nintendo-direct/ It would be great if you bookmarked the site if you like it. : ) Or follow the twitter or Google+.

Hey guys I just got word that Nintendo will be hosting a new Nintendo Direct conference tomorrow. It's gonna be at about 11PM EST on Friday. We can hope for a chance at some new AC information! I wrote more about this on my new Animal Crossing 3DS Blog if you guys want to check it out.

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/04/20/hold-it-theres-a-new-nintendo-direct-coming-friday-at-11pm-est/

Last edited:
Hey guys I just got word that Nintendo will be hosting a new Nintendo Direct conference tomorrow. It's gonna be at about 11PM EST on Friday. We can hope for a chance at some new AC information! I wrote more about this on my new Animal Crossing 3DS Blog if you guys want to check it out.

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/04/20/hold-it-theres-a-new-nintendo-direct-coming-friday-at-11pm-est/

A few questions Justin.
1. Where is Gallitzin, Pennsylvania on your list?
2. Will they have subtitles on it?

A few questions Justin.
1. Where is Gallitzin, Pennsylvania on your list?
2. Will they have subtitles on it?

1. They don't list every single city, just the major ones. Based on where you are it will probably be at 11PM Friday in the Eastern time zone.
2. Not in the past although they might this time? Usually you can find liveblogs where people translate it anyway. It's not guaranteed there will be AC news but we can hope! If not this time, E3!

Thanks for answering my questions.
One can only hope for news on AC3DS.
Hopefully it'll be subtitled but if not hope a fan translates it.

Hoping but doubt it. Wouldn't they just wait for E3

Hoping but doubt it. Wouldn't they just wait for E3

There's the theory that they would rather focus on the Wii U at E3 so spacing out a lot of the 3DS news between now and E3 could help.

Thanks for answering my questions.
One can only hope for news on AC3DS.
Hopefully it'll be subtitled but if not hope a fan translates it.

I don't think I would be complaining if Nintendo Direct is only released in Japan. I would be jumping up my seat just to see new footage.

There's the theory that they would rather focus on the Wii U at E3 so spacing out a lot of the 3DS news between now and E3 could help.

But didn't Nintendo get like 3 days last year?

They could have 3 days again and yeah, idk.

Nintendo Direct shows up on 3DS now doesn't it? Hopefully we will see it there.

Sounds great, hopefully we might get some information, and a possibly of a release date! If not, E3 isn't that far of a stretch anymore.

But didn't Nintendo get like 3 days last year?

They could have 3 days again and yeah, idk.

E3 the expo itself lasts 3 days. That's just the general show floor where everyone has floor space to showcase their games. The actual main conferences that the big companies (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, EA and such) host last about an hour and a half each and take place usually in the day before and the morning of E3 opening. Obviously they would like to push as much big news as they can into their conference.

I don't think I would be complaining if Nintendo Direct is only released in Japan. I would be jumping up my seat just to see new footage.

It's not complaining to hope for a subtitle or translation, it's just wishfulness.
If it only in japanese atleast it's footage/information.

This part is abit of a compliant though.
If there is no new footage and the information is in Japanese than I won't understand it.

Wow Rooster! That is a wonderfully idea!
People will not come unless there is punch and pie!
Your so smart Rooster!
Hehe, O You!

ROFL!!!

It's not complaining to hope for a subtitle or translation, it's just wishfulness.
If it only in japanese atleast it's footage/information.

This part is abit of a compliant though.
If there is no new footage and the information is in Japanese than I won't understand it.

It will most likely be subbed afterwards :>

Praying for the full name, and hopefully a release date of the game! Less than 3 hours now, too!!

Doubtful. We'll be lucky to get anything new at all. They're gonna save the title and release for e3, it's too close now for them not to wait.

E3 the expo itself lasts 3 days. That's just the general show floor where everyone has floor space to showcase their games. The actual main conferences that the big companies (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, EA and such) host last about an hour and a half each and take place usually in the day before and the morning of E3 opening. Obviously they would like to push as much big news as they can into their conference.

oh, awkies.
thanks for clearing that up

Back