• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

I love the footwear store! So awesome! I'm glad we got new info :D
Why is Tortimer in a picture...did he...die? </3 :(

I would assume so, but they aren't going to directly say that. He barely did anything in CF, and was sleeping most of the time so I imagine he has passed on.

Justin, I hope it's okay, but I've used your images here (if you don't want me to use them I'll take them down) Anyway, I credited your blog and put a link to it.

Anyway, just some notes from my thread i copied;
Notes;
Picutre #1: Not sure, but note, the new villager, clothing, you can see red roses, and there's a building in the back ground with a clock - possibly the new town hall?
Picture #2: Possibly the new shop as Tom Nook is a real estate agent. That Alpaca/Llama is so cute! And note the new items (drum kit, cat playground?)
Picture #3: Kick's (or whatever his name was) has a shoe shop and you can buy shoes!
Picture #4: Mayor's office? Notice the Bonsai which looks similar to a house item. Maybe the mayors office can be customized?

Justin, I hope it's okay, but I've used your images here (if you don't want me to use them I'll take them down) Anyway, I credited your blog and put a link to it.

Anyway, just some notes from my thread i copied;
Notes;
Picutre #1: Not sure, but note, the new villager, clothing, you can see red roses, and there's a building in the back ground with a clock - possibly the new town hall?
Picture #2: Possibly the new shop as Tom Nook is a real estate agent. That Alpaca/Llama is so cute! And note the new items (drum kit, cat playground?)
Picture #3: Kick's (or whatever his name was) has a shoe shop and you can buy shoes!
Picture #4: Mayor's office? Notice the Bonsai which looks similar to a house item. Maybe the mayors office can be customized?

It's fine. Thanks for linking to my blog. : )

It's fine. Thanks for linking to my blog. : )

thankies, and no problem :)

Also, those yellow flowers in Picture 1, are they a new flower species? They look like carnations to me. Wait they're probably those dandelion things

I'm a little confused with the title. It could just be an add on like "Population Growing"

but I swear I can see Kapp'n getting his pilot's licence.

Really, his Pilot license? The train is coming back, so the monkeys might be back (For the train).
Maybe Kapp'n is back at the sea?
But then, swimming would be useless...

Really, his Pilot license? The train is coming back, so the monkeys might be back (For the train).
Maybe Kapp'n is back at the sea?
But then, swimming would be useless...

I was joking. XD
But I wouldn't put it past him, he's drove just about everything else. Also about the flowers, those look like yellow roses or tulips. It's hard to tell with the size of the picture.

dsdsa.png

Courtesy of Prof Gallows.

dsdsa.png

Courtesy of Prof Gallows.

Nom. =3
Not sure what everyone else calls them, but around here it's shaved ice/icecream. or..
Bidoof, after looking at it zoomed in. Could it be possible it's a coffee drink and that the white is whipped cream?

Nom. =3
Not sure what everyone else calls them, but around here it's shaved ice/icecream. or..
Bidoof, after looking at it zoomed in. Could it be possible it's a coffee drink and that the white is whipped cream?

I was thinking something like that because there's some green thing on it :\
But it's probs from the cafe, so you can probably buy stuff from there (it's probs just a pattern on the cup)

I was thinking something like that because there's some green thing on it :\
But it's probs from the cafe, so you can probably buy stuff from there.

Could be a logo for the cafe, the green part. COULD IT BE>
that the tiny shack looking building she is standing under is what buildings will look like before they are built? That could be the starting model of the cafe building.

Could be a logo for the cafe, the green part. COULD IT BE>
that the tiny shack looking building she is standing under is what buildings will look like before they are built? That could be the starting model of the cafe building.

hmm idk! TOO MUCH IS GOING ON;
but i dont think it would be the start of the cafe. It looks like a bus shelter IMO

hmm idk! TOO MUCH IS GOING ON;
but i dont think it would be the start of the cafe. It looks like a bus shelter IMO

I thought that at first too. Then I thought, "Hm, maybe it could be like a stand without a table?" lol
but yeah. I say we need a new discussion thread.

Back