• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New screenshots from Nintendo Direct in April!

okay i'm watching the live stream right now. Nothing yet about animal crossing but there's like some new footage of that new pokemon game.

It's over now. No Animal Crossing information. : ( WHELP! Well, month and a half until E3 anyway guys!

EDIT: WAIT NO IT ISN'T I'M ******** THERE'S STILL A CHANCE

Last edited:
ANIMAL CROSSING INFO

update 1: okay i saw a few screenshots of the game

update 2: i'm pretty sure there's a new title for the game. but it's in japanese so I don't know what's it called.

THEY JUST SHOWED NEW SCREENSHOTS POSTING THEM IN A SECOND

can somebody translate the new title for this game?

tumblr_m2t8veIsWj1qzqjwgo1_500.jpg

april_4.png

Can you translate what it says next to 2012 please?

I'm pretty sure it says that the game is due out in FALL. Alot of people are saying that online at the moment so it's probably true. But that might only mean for Japan only... which will suck because the rest of us have to wait a little longer :/

For everybody who missed the Japanese nintendo direct. Here is the video cut scene of Animal Crossing. It's only screenshots which sort of sucks (I sort of hoped for actual gameplay footage).

Back