• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

When someone asks you for help but then get mad at you for not being fast enough or they think that you’re wrong.
Do you know my mom by any chance.. lol but yeah I hate it also like why do you even bother to ask...

Also about parents I love how they are extremely towards their own kids but if someone else came out/got a cool hobby/did a nice thing they are like really happy and joyful but if you do anything of the above they are judgy/fake happy etc... like come on noone likes you.

Also when people poof on you for months/ages rather than tell you they need a break, don't like you or whatever. Like just say I'm annoying whatever, this silence culture is toxic as hell if anything

i dont have very many pet peeves but i do have a few instances/ noises that annoy me ??

i cant stand the way my little brother eats. its like amplified misophonia and whenever hes eating near me all i want to do is ~pretend i do not hear it~ but i cant. its the only person this happens with too.

i hate being talked to when im on my phone ?? it really annoys me too

wet socks. especially wet socks in the regard that you are in your kitchen washing dishes and step in a mystery puddle.

TULLE.

the hardest thing for me in high school was having to concentrate over people talking. it made me so stressed and upset that i had to clog my ears and hum to make it better. ive never met anyone else like this.

FEET. D R A G G I N G.

anyway, thats pretty much the extent of my “pet peeves”. what are yours?

A nail filler...I can't stand the sound it makes!

people. who. can't. close. their. mouths. when. they. chew.

i dont care what you do when youre alone. have some decency in public and dont smack your food to the point where everyone around you can hear you. its not even the fact that i see food in someone's mouth, it's the noise.

People using the phrase underrated or overrated as well as the term user-friendly kind of bugs me. Something isn't underrated or overrated if you don't agree with the rating it simply means you feel it should be rated higher or lower than it is. Something that is easy to use isn't user-friendly, it doesn't ask you how your day was maybe offer you a refreshing beverage after a hard days work, it's highly usable not friendly.

When people make a thread about a topic/game/music etc. and write like "only positive ppl no discussing bad stuff cos we know it" or stuff... Like I understand you shouldn't troll or post negative/constructive criticism just cause but this is an open forum, if you want a positive club there are other closed places...

When something good happens to you, then somebody else tries to ruin it for you or one-up you
when people put a space between the last word of a sentence and the punctuation. like this:
yay !
i don’t know why it just bothers me
Honestly I do it because it looks nice, I don't really know why but when it's not like that, it looks messy

When something good happens to you, then somebody else tries to ruin it for you or one-up you

Honestly I do it because it looks nice, I don't really know why but when it's not like that, it looks messy
yeah, I get that. it really doesn’t matter, it’s just one of those things that I never understood, but now i do!

People self-censoring words like r*pe, s*x etc. you name it.

Honestly if the site has a filter it will do it for you and you look dumb if doing it yourself. No offense personally it just looks dumb and I don't get it.

People self-censoring words like r*pe, s*x etc. you name it.

Honestly if the site has a filter it will do it for you and you look dumb if doing it yourself. No offense personally it just looks dumb and I don't get it.
All asterisks are ambiguous, if you self censor you can keep part of the intended word. Hard to tell the difference between ****, **** and ****, context can help but not always.
-
Opening bags from the wrong end especially flavored chips where the flavoring tends to settle at the bottom of the bag making a mess if you open it from the wrong end.

All asterisks are ambiguous, if you self censor you can keep part of the intended word. Hard to tell the difference between ****, **** and ****, context can help but not always.
-
Opening bags from the wrong end especially flavored chips where the flavoring tends to settle at the bottom of the bag making a mess if you open it from the wrong end.
Most of the time you can, and I necessarily don't mean those occasions, plus what I know you type out sex and stuff that's not slurs/cuss words etc. so. Also you aren't supposed to be able to keep censored words anyways. It's more when people write s*x, Tr*mp etc. to get away with mentioning them for some reason @_@
-

Oop might be guilty of that. But then I can hardly open em at all so.

Okay, nevermind on that last one. I think that was just me being petty.

—-

For the sake of the post I guess I’ll just say when containers/jars/stuff are hard to open.

Last edited:
Back