• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

To all you commenting about the social media thing, just imagine all those people are just children (and they probably are) It's hard to imagine a grown-ass adult is doing that. And if they are, it's even more pathetic.

Most are likely children with fake accounts but there are some adults who act like this. It’s challenging to even ask an innocent question anymore without someone being a troll or making a smart ass remark. It makes me wish there was some platform where you could ask advice (anonymously or not) on simple things and receive unbiased answers. Even sites like Quora and Reddit have trolls, but hey, doesn’t every site?

When you go to an appointment for only to be in and out in 5 minutes and it could have been done on the phone instead of having to travel when you're in pain and tired! 😫

When someone doesn't bother to throw away empty boxes of food or drink cartons.
If you're the last person to get the last bit of milk or juice (or whatever)... PLEASE! throw it away!

It's annoying and lazy.

Most are likely children with fake accounts but there are some adults who act like this. It’s challenging to even ask an innocent question anymore without someone being a troll or making a smart ass remark. It makes me wish there was some platform where you could ask advice (anonymously or not) on simple things and receive unbiased answers. Even sites like Quora and Reddit have trolls, but hey, doesn’t every site?
yeah I've seen adults doing this which is even more funnier, do they sit at work doing it or lol

yeah I've seen adults doing this which is even more funnier, do they sit at work doing it or lol
This says way more about them then it ever does about whoever they are arguing against.

When someone doesn't bother to throw away empty boxes of food or drink cartons.
If you're the last person to get the last bit of milk or juice (or whatever)... PLEASE! throw it away!

It's annoying and lazy.
There's a lot of things that are universally acceptable now that should not have ever crossed that line. People who just drop trash wherever they are, even if a trash can is so close, because 'too much effort'.

To all you commenting about the social media thing, just imagine all those people are just children (and they probably are) It's hard to imagine a grown-ass adult is doing that. And if they are, it's even more pathetic.
Don’t let them fool you. Just because someone may be an adult doesn’t mean they ever stop acting like a child.

People who only watch movies/series because representation ™️ and feed media companies who gets even more money and also does it only for money. Like bro does it matter who stars in it? I mean sure you shouldn't feed stereotypes and all kinds of people needs to be seen but some be like "Oh i'd never watch this if it was a 'classic' type of cast or whatever, or if it that character was cis or whatever" kind of arguments.

People who crank the AC so high that you have to wear a sweater in summer and the heat so high that you need to wear a t shirt in winter. Like... what?
My grandma had her house so cold in July a few years ago I seriously considered sleeping outside. It was, like, below freezing. Cold weather triggers my anxiety sometimes and it was getting kind of bad at her house, especially since it was July and that’s not a normal temperature for July.

People who send me private messages asking me why I operate my social media accounts in a certain way. If you don't like what I do then feel free to unfollow me, it's that simple.

People who send me private messages asking me why I operate my social media accounts in a certain way. If you don't like what I do then feel free to unfollow me, it's that simple.
Man I can imagine .-. And yeah people doesn't know about that button a lot of times like, bruh you are not obliged to even have social media, lol.

Also people who think it's okay randomly trying to DM you even if you have your profile private. Especially when it's marketing spam and such.

People who wear headphones around their neck and make their music loud enough for everyone else to hear, especially in public places like trains. Like, why? You have headphones, use them properly.

Similarly, very often there are kids at my school who blare their music through speakers very loudly and walk around the school. Not to mention that their usual choice of music is... Not very good. Just some basic, modern-day rap song that I don't care about.

I hate people at work who blast their own music. There were these kids at Burger King who basically blasted rap at full volume. I don’t care what the music is. It shouldn’t be blasting at full volume that customers in cars in the drive-thru can hear it. When they’re complaining at the speaker, it’s a problem. That would be one of my many former jobs, lol.

Ugh, my downstairs neighbours tend to forget they live in an apartment building with other people and blast their music all the time. Sometimes starting at 9am. My shazam picks it up, that's how loud they play it.

Back