• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

People boasting about having like 5 different streaming services and all they talk about is what they watch like do you even work lmfao

People boasting about having like 5 different streaming services and all they talk about is what they watch like do you even work lmfao
I mean it must work. Someone out there must be paying for their lifestyle. There are so many reactionary accounts/videos. Like who pays to see how someone is going to react to something, but apparently someone does otherwise they wouldn't make a living doing it...

I mean it must work. Someone out there must be paying for their lifestyle. There are so many reactionary accounts/videos. Like who pays to see how someone is going to react to something, but apparently someone does otherwise they wouldn't make a living doing it...
Good point, but it's like, sure I don't mind watching series but yeah I wouldn't want that lifestyle lol

I hate those customers that dine in at restaurants and treat the server like crap. They think everything is the server’s fault. Even at a retail store, they’ll think everything is the cashier’s fault. You can literally tell these people haven’t worked a day in their life. These people get on my nerves.

I hate it when restaurants ask for a spiciness level, I say mild, and then they give me the hottest dish I've ever tasted. My spiciness tolerance is usually pretty good, but I swear some places slip in ghost peppers.

I hate it when restaurants ask for a spiciness level, I say mild, and then they give me the hottest dish I've ever tasted. My spiciness tolerance is usually pretty good, but I swear some places slip in ghost peppers.
I have the most sensitive taste buds to hot spice so I'm always on edge, asking if something is spicy. I know everyone has different tolerance levels but when I make it clear that I can't handle ANY and end up with a dish that has some sort of spicy peppers in it, claiming to "not be hot", I'm pretty upset.

If someone came to me not wanting any spice, never would I think adding a hot pepper to their dish would be a good idea. I guess some people's tolerance is just crazy. Wish I was like that lol.

I hate those customers that dine in at restaurants and treat the server like crap. They think everything is the server’s fault. Even at a retail store, they’ll think everything is the cashier’s fault. You can literally tell these people haven’t worked a day in their life. These people get on my nerves.
This.

Also people who think it's okay to haggle when there is a sign in front saying NO HAGGLE. Used to work at a second hand store and people kept "like pls reduced price". Unless it was faulty from start and/or some ripped it, no bro just pay.

I hate when people in general keep trying to talk to you when you clearly don’t want to talk to them. I’m fine with pretty much anyone, but not when it’s all drama. I don’t want to participate in “he said, she said” so I would appreciate being left out of this. There’s a reason most people I’m friends with are older than me.

And also online, like when I’m not acknowledging it, don’t waste your time, lol.

When people randomly message me asking me for things even if I'm busy and then out of kindness I decide to try and help them anyways and then they just ghost me after randomly messaging me like that. Great communication skills...
These are the people I don't talk to or respond to. They only want things from me so no thanks.

I hate it when people say things like "real men shouldn't cry" or "man up". Omg a lot of guys learn to suppress their emotions because of this stupid stigma! This whole macho man stereotype is so toxic because it emotionally stunts men, and it diminishes their softer, more human side. The point is that it doesn't make you less of a man to cry or show your emotions, so don't be a jerk about it. Gosh.

I hate it when people say things like "real men shouldn't cry" or "man up". Omg a lot of guys learn to suppress their emotions because of this stupid stigma! This whole macho man stereotype is so toxic because it emotionally stunts men, and it diminishes their softer, more human side. The point is that it doesn't make you less of a man to cry or show your emotions, so don't be a jerk about it. Gosh.

I agree with this 100%. I don't cry as much as I used to, but I've always been a sensitive person. People who say this don't realize that crying isn't a sign of weakness, it just means you're emotionally secure/in tune with your emotions. People who suppress their emotions bore me to death. But that may just be because I'm someone who has always felt emotions stronger than other people do.

I run a few fan pages (Nothing Animal Crossing related) and the main things that annoy me are:
1. People who claim they are huge fans of a show/actor and speak to me as if I am the actor, even though I have it clearly stated at the top 'This is a fan page'. Also, when they wish an actor Happy Birthday and write hope there are many more to come, when the actor is no longer alive!
2. People who comment before they've watched a video clip, and try to correct you when you're the one who is correct! 😡

Last edited:
So people were speaking about being bothered when you want to stay out of something and people who ask for you and then flake on you. Let me give you the combination of those two things: helping someone who will flake on you when you ask for their help but come up to you just for their own issues. (:) I’m tired of putting more in friendships than I get. People who ask for advice who I really stick with, and they don’t do the same for me. I have friends who care enough to listen but they have no insight.

This one is more of a disappointment but I wish I knew more people who liked listening to music on its own and thinking about and absorbing it, not just in the background or while stimming with something else like a video game. I need friends with more emotional insight and introspection and philosophical tendencies at this point.

It’s annoying trying to find people like-minded on that, you need to feel it out, you can’t just understand peoples’ mindset or ask how they like to philosophise as easily as asking if they share a certain hobby/fandom. Those are more superficial. Sounds kind of pretentious of me. I sound like I have an ego here, I admit it’s a problem at times. I’m too tired to word it better now.

Also, when they wish an actor Happy Birthday and write hope there are many more to come, when the actor is no longer alive!
This actually happens? I’ve never witnessed this, but I don’t really follow celebrities or actors. It could be an honest mistake, maybe, and they just aren’t aware they are dead?

This actually happens? I’ve never witnessed this, but I don’t really follow celebrities or actors. It could be an honest mistake, maybe, and they just aren’t aware they are dead?
It happens! Last week I posted saying someone would have been 96, and people were still writing that they hope they have a lovely birthday! If they are genuine fans, they should know! 😩

o h. m y. g o d.
i cannot STAND mouth noises. one of the worst things for me is smacking food but snoring is pretty bad as well, especially when people make weird snoring noses... u g h

i also hate when my sibling mumbles to themself JUST LOUD ENOUGH for everyone to hear it. i've never understood why they have to say it out loud when you have a voice in your head...?

I hate when stores or restaurants require you to use hand sanitizer at the entrance. I was kicked out of a pet store for refusing to just because I was allergic to hand sanitizer. My skin breaks out from it.

I found out when in high school and this teacher told me to sanitize my hands to prevent me from biting my finger nails, and I did. The next day, I had this allergic reaction and the same teacher sent me to the nurse, lmao. Not to mention, I have multiple pictures of these allergic reactions just to prove that I’m not full of crap. It just sucks being denied entry to certain places, lol. I’ve only experienced it once, but I know a lot of restaurants require it upon entry.

Last edited:
Dish-washing is one of my least favorite chores, and I feel like it's partially because of my family - They never rinse their dishes and leave them scattered around the whole house, so I have to rinse them myself and scavenge this damn place to wash them 'cause my family is too lazy to do so. It's just giving me more work!

Also, people who blare their music loudly . . . My parents do this. It really ticks me off.

Back