Pin the Tail on the Villager

Also, I just noticed that Jitters has a long-lost twin brother! 😱

For real, though, I didn't realize there would be a few duplicate villagers hidden among the landscape.

I didn't fall for any of your trickery, jeremy

did notice all the red herrings, but knocked them all off on closer inspection, upon realizing they don't match up

I guessed right yippee!!!!!
IMG_7140.gif

Still only got one ticket and one throwback ticket though…

Also, so hyped for the last one where you have to find a villager based on a singular hair strand sticking out. I’m so excited! that was a joke please don’t actually do something so evil Jeremy

I guessed right yippee!!!!! View attachment 578207

Still only got one ticket and one throwback ticket though…

Also, so hyped for the last one where you have to find a villager based on a singular hair strand sticking out. I’m so excited! that was a joke please don’t actually do something so evil Jeremy
Even worst. It will be one pixel. 🤪

I wonder if the amount is also dependant on response speed

so people who answer correctly sooner get more than those who answer correctly later

(I got 3 each as well)

Do you know how many users guessed right and wrong? And if they did get it wrong, who were the villagers they thought were Twiggy? I'd love to know.

so people who answer correctly sooner get more than those who answer correctly later

(I got 3 each as well)
I don’t think so because I submitted mine on Sunday morning.

(I got 3 each as well)
No no no. I guessed directly at 2pm today and still got 3 tickets.

Don't suppose it's randomized???

But I submitted my answer this evening and got 3
Post automatically merged:

Did you check your transactions? I’m so confused
I checked transactions and it said 1 of each. Maybe it’s random? Idk

I checked transactions and it said 1 of each. Maybe it’s random? Idk
I checked the answer you submitted and one of the coordinates was actually off a bit, so that would explain why you got 1!

(I got 3 each as well)
It's not based on speed, but all exact answers got 3 this round. I previously mentioned that 2 is average, some people got it wrong causing the average to be a bit above 2, and then I rounded up (because why not). In hindsight, it could have made more sense if this round rewarded tickets (or not) simply based on whether an answer was correct or not. Using the Count Inside the Bottle method of rewarding tickets with this type of event is kind of experimental, so we'll have to see if it fits a bit better with the next three rounds!

Another clue was the existence of the umbrellas near some villagers. The strawberry umbrella can be seen at the bottom of her tree.
I would not have thought of linking up which characters default to which umbrellas! Interesting tidbit!

I’ll say that initially I tried to look at this one on my phone, but did much better when I used a larger screen!

I’m not sure if my eyes are ready for the next one lol

yayyy I got it right~ I was really worried about the feet, though I knew Twiggy had a much darker tone of orange feet than the others had! Still made me feel unsure about myself though aha

Back