Pin the Tail on the Villager

We can see from the kettlebells in cell C16 that the gym is using pounds to measure weight, which helps clarify that the numbers should not be interpreted as kilograms.

and here, I just had the logic train of "jeremy is in america, so this will be using the imperial measurement system"

omg.
I see first round was defeinitely just normal spot the villaeger, honestly I did look at the weight and wonder if it meant something, but my overally stressed brain couldn't sit still and compute.
I chose the area Whitney was, even though I could tell it was more white. I'm glad to say I could tell just by a few strands of fur I knew which each other village they were. XD
My lil brain didn't wanna think outside the box too much, but thank you for a lil 1 ticket for me trying :3

things you'll now find in my search history:
image-14.png

This puzzle was easier than I expected, which initially threw me off, and made me think there was more to it! It was a cute puzzle though. Let's see how the last round goes!

I’m genuinely proud I got that right 😂 by the time people sent me clues I got there but I was severely second guessing myself. Fortunately others were on the same track I was ahaha. I didn’t consider the kettlebells as clues, I just landed on pounds after googling the other animals’ weight 😆 nice!
Post automatically merged:

IMG_3396.jpeg

IMG_3397.jpeg

Also exposing my working out

things you'll now find in my search history:
View attachment 580116

This puzzle was easier than I expected, which initially threw me off, and made me think there was more to it! It was a cute puzzle though. Let's see how the last round goes!
Crossing all those roads over the years has paid off, speed wise

I didn't submit a guess bc I knew I wasn't going to work it out in time LOL
maybe I should have just guessed a random space behind one of the columns XP

Anyway the last one that looks "a bit different" is definitely going to be a mirror, right

Maybe it'll just be a mirror maze of villagers.

Step 1- figure out who is in each mirror in the correct path through the maze. Ignore the other mirrors for now.

Step 2- working your way through the maze, solving the mirrors, (correctly! don't get lost!) write down the first letter of each villager's name in the order they appear. You have your cryptogram!

Step 3- solve the cryptogram, which will give you a code to enter in the REDEEM box.

Step 4- after you Redeem the proper code, an egg will appear!

Step 5- Go back and solve the unsolved mirrors from step one. This will give you a hint to help you find the egg!

Step 6- Find the egg! When you click on the egg, it will transform briefly into a villager for 3 seconds, then will revert to the egg image. Remember that villager! It won't transform again after the first click!

Final step- Find that villagers mirror and enter the corresponding coordinates into the submission thread.

We tested this puzzle and it was solved quite easily by gulliver, so you should have no problems! Good luck!

idk guys i kind of miss mirrors 💔 fair isn’t the same without me straining my eyes and googling obscure nintendo characters

Round 4: Marina New
Round 4
Start: Thursday, August 22nd at 9:00 PM EDT
End: Sunday, August 25th at 9:00 PM EDT

In round 4, pin the tail on:

Marina

Marina's scene with grid:
ocean2%20with%20grid.png

Marina's scene with no grid:
ocean2%20no%20grid.png

Back