Pin the Tail on the Villager

Still haven't submitted my guess, but a few houses managed to fool me for a moment. Is he even on here?!?

Alright, submitted my guess. If the answer's right, then this was less I-Spy and more of a logic puzzle. Eagerly awaiting the solution!

just submitted my guess in time LOL .. this puzzle taught ne that there are a lot of little ways that villager houses can be different 😵‍💫

Round 2: Graham Answer
Round 2 has now concluded!

Round 2 Answer

Graham was located at I6!

houses2 answer.jpg

Clues: As I'm sure many of you found out the hard way, this could not be solved by simply finding Graham's house. After all, the introduction of this event suggested thinking outside the box! Because his house was obstructed, it would instead need to be solved by discovering the pattern: the houses appeared on the island in alphabetical order. With this pattern in mind, you could follow the houses until reaching Graham's at I6.

Red herrings: Other similar-looking houses that were not actually Graham's. A common guess was the foggy yellow roof seen at D10, but that one is Caroline's house.

Let us know how long you spent looking at every house and which ones tricked you!

Extra info: The original version of this round was for Curt's house. What do you think, would that have been any easier? Answer: it's at F6. While this round may have tricked many of you, don't forget that you'll still earn tickets for being closer than others. Unfortunately, participants who guessed farthest from the correct location will not get any tickets this round, but hopefully you'll have better luck in round 3, which will be posted tomorrow!

I started by actually looking for graham's house, but when i changed the contrast and brightness, none of the houses looked like graham's.

Then I looked at other similar house exteriors to compare. Realized the list of house exteriors was in alphabetical order and perfectly matched the grid. Was easy to find graham's house after that. 😅

Yea I was no where near it . Oh well maybe better luck next time. Yea I didn’t realize about the alphabetical order.

Back