Pin the Tail on the Villager

Round 1: Twiggy Answer New
Round 1 has now concluded!

Round 1 Answer

Twiggy was located at K8!

trees answer.jpg

Clues: The primary way to confirm Twiggy's location was by her orange feet. Another clue was the existence of the umbrellas near some villagers. The strawberry umbrella can be seen at the bottom of her tree.

Diversions: Many birds with yellow feet were present in this forest scene. One diversion that a few people fell for was the presence of orange feet belonging to Jacques, but he has green bands on his ankles. Eggbert is a yellow chicken with orange feet. His wings may have thrown you off, but Twiggy's wings have a green tip! And then there was Eloise's yellow ear... how did an elephant climb a tree anyway?

Let us know what threw you off (or almost did) this round!

Extra info: Puzzle events are normal for TBT events, but it's been a while since I ran one myself, so I wasn't entirely sure how difficult it should be. Before the round went live, I made it easier by making her feet stick out more and exposing Eggbert's red sleeve. Perhaps this was a mistake because so many of you got the right answer! Good job! The tickets will be distributed later tonight. Round 2, will be posted tomorrow.

I knew that Ear belonged to Eloise, how did so many people think that was Twiggy?

Anyway I got this one right.

I guessed k8 I was actually right . That’s a surprise since questioned my guess.

At first I was looking in Admiral direction because of the green wing tip, but got it right when I noticed the color of the feet

Buzz almost threw me off because I was convinced his hair (feathers?) was a foot but I couldn't figure out who's foot. Really hoping it doesn't get too much harder😅

Woohoo! Got it right!

I looked at all the bird villagers to see what their feet looked like, so that did help. Still wasn't sure, though. 😅

Neat event!

Woohoo! Got it right!

I looked at all the bird villagers to see what their feet looked like, so that did help. Still wasn't sure, though. 😅

Neat event!
That is what I did too.
No, it was not too easy. Please keep the difficulty the same LOL.
Even though I got it right it wasn’t easy . Yea if you could keep it the same I would appreciate it.

I’m so relieved that I was correct, I spent so much time rotating a small image of Twiggy and looking up all the other AC birds. I like being able to solve the puzzles…..positive feedback about this difficulty level only….

Is it normal to only have earned 3 tickets for the correct answer?
You can earn anywhere from 0 - 4 Tickets and Throwback Tickets depending on how close you are to the correct location. As you can see, this method of rewarding tickets is similar to the Count Inside the Bottle event, which means the average rewarded amount will be 2 per round. This means if 100% of participants get the correct answer, they won't earn the maximum of four tickets.

You can earn anywhere from 0 - 4 Tickets and Throwback Tickets depending on how close you are to the correct location. As you can see, this method of rewarding tickets is similar to the Count Inside the Bottle event, which means the average rewarded amount will be 2 per round. This means if 100% of participants get the correct answer, they won't earn the maximum of four tickets.

Ah-ha! Too easy, less tickets

I’ll say this though. This game is so much easier than the mirror event, especially when you had Butterfly Peach as one of the mirrors and that false and misleading collectible mirror where the answer was Wiggler.

Back