Pin the Tail on the Villager

Round 4: Marina Answer New
Round 4 has now concluded!

Round 4 Answer

Marina was located at M8!

marina.png

ocean2 answer.jpg

Clues: In our final round, we see a large gradient of pink colors. Above the ocean, Graham is standing in a boat and his head may seem a bit odd-looking, but it's actually his icon from New Horizons. He's also holding a yellow paint bucket, another clue to show that color is the key to solving this. To find Marina in the ocean, we must find the color of her New Horizons icon in the water. The exact color is located at M8!

My first version of this round was a bit harder, so send your thanks to @Mick for his suggestions that contributed to making it solvable!

If you didn't guess the exact color at M8, you'll still be rewarded with tickets for being close to it. This scoring system perhaps worked better with this round than the previous three. With the event now concluded, let us know what you think of it and its scoring system! If something similar is brought back in the future, would you prefer we use a simple right or wrong instead? Let us know your thoughts!

Oh good lol I’m good I was so scared there for a second.

I still wasn’t anywhere near the right spot but at least I didn’t do what I thought I did. Still cringe though I still want to die

Last edited:
Back