Prize Booth

I wasn’t even here when most of these collectibles were sold and I still want all of them. Tysm staff!

Who in their right mind would earn 192
throwback tickets lol
If you don’t think anyone would do that for a glow wand, then I think you might be overestimating the sanity of the users on this site lmao

Oh my goodness, those are some truly amazing prizes. I can foresee so many users' collectible dreams coming true, and that's heartwarming. 😭 Personally, I have my heart set on the black feather and final boss balloons! 🖤

The dino pin..... I need her!!! She could live beside my triceratops pin...

20240727_214609.jpg

The snow bunny plush…..it’s beautiful. The new balloon recolors are really cool, too! I know tons of people were clamoring for those during the balloon event.

Not gonna lie, I was really hoping that rereleasing older and more valuable collectibles would cut down on the extreme TBT prices a bit, but alas it seems like even if one participates in literally every single event, getting more than one higher level throwback collectible will be completely out of reach. Inky vs. Celeste vs. star wand vs. Mom’s plush battling it out inside my heart.

Star fragments! Just what I need! I'm hoping to aim for two so I can date trade one and keep the other.

The IRL prizes are pretty cute, though due to my "tough guy" personality I'd likely just enter the raffle for the eShop card.
I'm a sucker for LEGO sets though

so I gotta ask the all-important question: will laudine be selling any of these goods at a later point?
Yes! Otherwise I will be buried under pins and bunnies 😆

But now that I’ve said that out loud, it doesn’t sound that bad. Hmmm.

I have a question that relates to both this festival and the previous one. We had three chances to suggest a new balloon collectible and I think it was supposed to be given out this event. May I ask which balloon suggestion had won?

I have a question that relates to both this festival and the previous one. We had three chances to suggest a new balloon collectible and I think it was supposed to be given out this event. May I ask which balloon suggestion had won?
The winning suggestion was the Balloon Dog by @MrBox!

Finally, an obtainable rainbow collectible! Thank you, staff. Knowing that the balloon dog is the winner, I hope more colors are introduced one day. Would be adorable to have a line-up of colorful doggies.

I am more interested in the throwback tickets (so many good choices... would love a white feather), but I will try and obtain a prize pack like last time. Very very happy for all of the wand seekers, purple flower is tempting.

Godspeed and gooseluck to anyone going for the shaker charms: you'll need it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why did my dream collectible the black feather and the imposter glow wands have to come back at the same time?! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY EXPECT ME TO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOSE?!?!?!?! 😭

Also I WANT THAT SHAKER CHARM WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING sdhhbhgsjddbhsjbhdjsjhbcs
I know I only have a 0.1% chance of getting one, but I will grind for every ticket I can these next two weeks just for the opportunity!!! 😤

Anyways, there are so many amazing prizes and thank you so much staff for your generosity!!! ☺️

Back