Prize Booth

Another chance to get inky and invader 🥳; I’m honestly eyeing Mistreil’s shaker prize more though. I’d love to have art merch from her :D; really cute idea to have it include little collectibles inside of it! The kitty enamel pin too 👀.

irl celeste plush getting a friend confirmed!! although considering the stress i went through last time i'm not so sure i'll be that lucky twice in a row..

the throwback collectibles though, you really spoil us staff <3

I saw the shaker charm and immediately started thinking up what three collectibles I'd put inside it
I know Psychedelic Snowbunny and Popsicle would be 2 of them, but still debating the 3rd! (oh maybe an andromeda potion would look good with them!) omg and the baby luma from mario galaxy as the character! Just continuing to collect ideas for myself in this post but could do a rainbow star frag to substitute the potion and popsicle and use another as a 3rd! others to remember for myself: hot cocoa, the various eggs, angel potion, etc
Gonna bank some sleep when I can cuz it's gonna be a dense two weeks ✨ 💓

Also, the snowbunny plush is so cute! and I love that it made it onto the pins as well, I am heavily eyeing those like 👀 right now

Last edited:
The fact that you have already went above and beyond with JUST the prizes, they're all so beautiful (I haven't checked the activities yet), such a lost at words, its all so beautiful.
There's so many prizes I would love omgg

My sweet feather!! I literally said outloud, its coming home, but then I saw everything else I am so dumtruck.
THE SNOW BUNNY PLUSH 💕 It would be an honour to own one ;_; The pins too.
And that New leaf pack too, because it's still a sweet spot in my heart.
New balloon colours and balloon dog!! THE CRYSTALS

So many dream worthy collectables. We are being spoiled 🥺💜 Now it is just hoping that we can all get at least one dreamie 🤞🤞 (I am desperately hoping I can get enough for my dream cyan wand 🙏)

The snow bunny merch has got me rocking back and forth in a corner rn oh my GOD

Back