• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

If you go to Target make sure you ask if they have them behind the desk. My local store didn't have any out and I ran into someone one else looking for them. We were able to get some, limit 2, they were stashed under the desk.

My Walmart ones arrived! But they were almost all dupes. SIGH. I got almost half dupes in all my packs total. I have that big bunch coming from Australia but who knows when that will be. Hard to wait!

My packs from bestbuy (canada) has a estimated delivery date of Nov 10, and my packs from the source are supposed to be arriving tomorrow!! (Prob because the source ships using UPS and not canada post lol)

It's so frustrating seeing the best buy ones just sit there, I literally live like 30 mins away from the distribution center... I wish they'd let me just go pick them up myself 🥲

My packs from bestbuy (canada) has a estimated delivery date of Nov 10, and my packs from the source are supposed to be arriving tomorrow!! (Prob because the source ships using UPS and not canada post lol)

It's so frustrating seeing the best buy ones just sit there, I literally live like 30 mins away from the distribution center... I wish they'd let me just go pick them up myself 🥲

I didn't know The Source was selling Amiibo! :oops:

You might be able to buy one pack on Amazon if you haven’t already done so.
edit: sold out for now

Last edited:
I finally got home and opened my two packs that got delivered from Walmart and yay I got Chabwick’s card 😃 Still looking for Lone but maybe she will be in the pack that’s coming from Amazon.

My cards
Chabwick
Marlo
Rosewell
Cephalobot
Faith
Megan
Petri
Zoe
Quinn
Dom

NPC’s
Tom nook
Flick

Unfortunately, Walmart just sent an email saying that they had to cancel my other preorder.

Just got an email from walmart saying both of my orders were cancelled because they were out of stock, great.

A major Amazon warehouse is in my area and have had that same feeling.. Typically media is stored in this one and at times I wish I could have just driven 30 minutes and picked straight up out of the warehouse.
Post automatically merged:

I had placed two Nintendo Store orders on Friday and didn't notice the second order was only a quantity of 1 (real limit was 2 packs). Looks like Nintendo shipped the quantity 1 and cancelled the first order with 2 packs. GAH! Why does this crap always happen to me? I shouldn't tempt fate doing multiple orders cause more often than not it bites me in the butt. I see so many others getting away with it though. It's frustrating!

Back