• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Still no word on my Amazon packs, but Best Buy is saying that my packs are currently out for delivery in my area :)

UPDATE: It seems Amazon charged me for the cards yesterday. Maybe it shipped and they didn't manage to track it?

Last edited:
Also I just realized that they have a purchase limit. So I tried to buy a 2nd pack and it prevented me from doing it. That's fair enough, because many other people are trying to get it.

Glad they did that but I’ve solicited friends and family with Amazon accounts to help me get additional packs. It’s a group effort lol

None of the Targets near me restocked. Probably doesn’t matter anyway as I don’t have a way to get there until 4 pm or later and on Friday that meant everywhere had already been picked clean lol
I guess I have to hope to get lucky with Amazon eventually.

Grabbed a pack from the Amazon restock this morning. My Best Buy order has been in transit since Friday with no further updates, so I’m not feeling too confident about it at this point. :/

I wish amazon.ca would do actual restocks. They’ve currently only had scalper listings for $40-50 🥲

I went to GameStop they were sold out of the series 5 and they were 7.99. They did have a three pack of Goldie, Rosie and I forget the other one but they were charging 24$ , way too much for three cards.

Edit: tried Walmart but they didn’t know what I was talking about. Sent me up front to where the other trading cards are. Oh well my pack from Amazon should be here on the 15th.

Last edited:
Grabbed a pack from the Amazon restock this morning. My Best Buy order has been in transit since Friday with no further updates, so I’m not feeling too confident about it at this point. :/
Same! My Best Buy order has apparently been in my area since 11/6 but it says “delayed in transit” for no apparent reason. It’s been that way for three days. Pretty irritating

I went to GameStop they were sold out of the series 5 and they were 7.99. They did have a three pack of Goldie, Rosie and I forget the other one but they were charging 24$ , way too much for three cards.

Stitches maybe? Were they amiibo festival cards?

Was it maybe Stitches? Sounds like the Amiibo Festival three-pack. I'd consider those slightly rare since nobody wanted to touch Amiibo Festival with a ten-foot pole, and now Gamestop sells gutted amiibo from the box. (I saw boxes of Isabelle+Digby at my local Gamestop that was obviously taken from the Amiibo Festival box)
(i personally liked amiibo festival and still play it from time to time...)

Stitches maybe? Were they amiibo festival cards?
Was it maybe Stitches? Sounds like the Amiibo Festival three-pack. I'd consider those slightly rare since nobody wanted to touch Amiibo Festival with a ten-foot pole, and now Gamestop sells gutted amiibo from the box. (I saw boxes of Isabelle+Digby at my local Gamestop that was obviously taken from the Amiibo Festival box)
(i personally liked amiibo festival and still play it from time to time...)
Yea that’s the one thanks, already have Rosie so no need to pay more. That’s over my budget for three cards.

Back