• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

oh I just got another email saying my gamestop order shipped too!!

so bestbuy > canada post
gamestop > purolator
the source > UPS

lets see which one gets here first lol, bestbuy told me they shipped on friday but they have the latest ETA atm 😂

Is it still super hard to get legit amiibo cards series 1-4 for anyone else? Let alone series 5?Or is it just me?
Everywhere I look is sold out or ridiculously priced.

Is it still super hard to get legit amiibo cards series 1-4 for anyone else? Let alone series 5?Or is it just me?
Series 1-4 typically come out in bursts throughout the year. Honestly for a while in August-Sept they were on Amazon Canada for quite a while.

Yeah it's been hard for me. It would have been nice if they had done restocks for series 1-4 on the launch of series 5, but unfortunately that wasn't the case like I was hoping ksfkd. I'm praying that they do restocks for all 5 series, but I'm pretty sure the main priority is only series 5 atm. 😔

Just got an e-mail from BestBuy (Canada) that my order will arrive today lol. It was originally supposed to come on Friday, Nov. 5th (the tracking said in progress) but they said there's a delay in shipping.

My amazon order are supposed to arrive today, so woohoo!

Target US is pushing out more stock this morning, with a quantity limit of 4! They're out of stock right now, but I've had three notifications for series 5 restocks in the last half hour, so keep an eye on it! I managed to get two orders in when it was up:
Target link

Edit.
They're in stock again!!!

Target US is pushing out more stock this morning, with a quantity limit of 4! They're out of stock right now, but I've had three notifications for series 5 restocks in the last half hour, so keep an eye on it! I managed to get two orders in when it was up:
Target link

Edit.

I just bought 4. Hopefully they have them. I did a drive up order.

Target link

Edit.

My orders from yesterday got pushed from arriving 11/10 to 11/23. Not sure why they are selling more when they don’t even have stock for orders placed yesterday. I only had one order ship on the way for delivery tomorrow and It was only partially filled. It wasn’t the first order I placed so they don’t fulfill in the order I which it is received looks like.

My orders from yesterday got pushed from arriving 11/10 to 11/23. Not sure why they are selling more when they don’t even have stock for orders placed yesterday. I only had one order ship on the way for delivery tomorrow and It was only partially filled. It wasn’t the first order I placed so they don’t fulfill in the order I which it is received looks like.
Is it possible they Target won't have the packs ready for my drive up today and will sell them to someone else who walks in?

I looked at the target app and the store closest has none and the others are to far away with limited stock. I’m just glad I got Chabwick.

I woke up to a Target notification that they were back in stock but sold out. Just got another though as I was reading the thread this morning

They're in stock again!

Not sure why it was saying on the website earlier that shipping is unavailable for those cards, but both of my orders are being shipped to my house (they weren't in-stock/available at my store, they were only orderable to be shipped to my house). Try using the Target app to order them if you're currently just using the website.

Edit
Wow, those went fast. They went out of stock as I posted this.

Just got another target alert that they're in stock.

When i open the app it shows out of stock though 🤷‍♂️. If you're still looking keep an eye on Target (I guess you could say stay on Target 😁) hopefully they'll restock throughout the day

Last edited:
Since my pre-order was cancel I'm searching directly in every store and it's as difficult as online, I managed to get two packs though.
Here's what I got :

gkyo.jpg

I'm happy with Cyd even if I already have him on my island since he's one of my favorites but I wanted Shino, Sasha, and Cephalobot, so the hunt continues... 😤

Just got another target alert that they're in stock.

When i open the app it shows out of stock though 🤷‍♂️. If you're still looking keep an eye on Target (I guess you could say stay on Target 😁) hopefully they'll restock throughout the day
Yea I got the alert as well and it’s unavailable. I might stop at GameStop and see if they have any since Target is too far away.

Back