• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

My amiibo cards from Amazon arrived yesterday and I’m happy with the ones I received since out of the 3 packs none of them were dupes but I am a little sad that I didn’t pull Ione. Here’s who I pulled:
71B03779-4244-407B-857D-B4E19F445937.jpeg

Plus I got Dom, Raymond, Audie and Judy. So it was a pretty nice haul. :)

Amazon Canada 🇨🇦 restocked!!!! Go go go!!! Limit of 2 per person!
https://www.amazon.ca/Animal-Crossing-amiiboTM-cards-6-pack/dp/B09H9WVJ8H/ref=sr_1_6?crid=JGMSBJ6WZWVV&keywords=animal+crossing+amiibo+series+5&qid=1636482209&sprefix=amiibo+series+,aps,366&sr=8-6

Not happy about the shipping charges though. I decided to be mature and not act like a gambling addict in search of her next fix cuz I still have a 3rd pack arriving today and I'm happy with who I've gotten from my first 2 packs.

Ngl, I did put them in the cart before I told myself to calm the eff down and delete them LOL.

Last edited:
Has anyone here had any issues with Walmart preorders? My cards said they would be shipped today (I ordered on the 26th of October), I got sent an e-mail saying that they were delivered, but I don't see the package anywhere. I'm really worried and hoping that they weren't stolen.

so i got my best buy preorder a couple days ago with no issues! but my gamestop preorder is still saying “awaiting carrier pickup” after like a week… my 2 packs were supposed to be delivered today so i’m all paranoid thinking that fedex forgot about my package or something and it’s just sitting there rotting in a warehouse somewhere bcjdbddx

Hmm i ordered 2 packs from target yesterday and then 4 today. Yesterday's order shipped and I just got notification that today's order fod as well, but only 2 of the 4 were shipped. I wonder if they're going to cancel the other 2

My amiibo cards from Amazon arrived yesterday and I’m happy with the ones I received since out of the 3 packs none of them were dupes but I am a little sad that I didn’t pull Ione. Here’s who I pulled:
View attachment 412145
Plus I got Dom, Raymond, Audie and Judy. So it was a pretty nice haul. :)
Wow I'm jealous there's the 3 villagers I want 😂 (Shino, Sasha and Cephalobot)

The cards are back on Amazon Canada, 6.99, in stock on Nov. 14th
Same for Sanrio.

**Sorry I forgot someone already posted about it 😅

Last edited:
Amazon Canada 🇨🇦 restocked!!!! Go go go!!! Limit of 2 per person!
https://www.amazon.ca/Animal-Crossing-amiiboTM-cards-6-pack/dp/B09H9WVJ8H/ref=sr_1_6?crid=JGMSBJ6WZWVV&keywords=animal+crossing+amiibo+series+5&qid=1636482209&sprefix=amiibo+series+,aps,366&sr=8-6

Not happy about the shipping charges though. I decided to be mature and not act like a gambling addict in search of her next fix cuz I still have a 3rd pack arriving today and I'm happy with who I've gotten from my first 2 packs.

Ngl, I did put them in the cart before I told myself to calm the eff down and delete them LOL.

Thankfully one of my friends DMed me about this already, but I still wanted to say thank you for announcing whenever you discover restocks for Canada! Without this thread I wouldn’t have been as nearly as successful with my purchases. OTL

Has anyone here had any issues with Walmart preorders? My cards said they would be shipped today (I ordered on the 26th of October), I got sent an e-mail saying that they were delivered, but I don't see the package anywhere. I'm really worried and hoping that they weren't stolen.
This happened to me yesterday! They arrived and I was actaully outside but in our backyard. I saw the Fed Ex truck and went to the front. The truck was already driving away. I did not see a package. I checked my phone and it said it had just been delivered. I ran all around the outside of the house, out into our driveway, I even jogged by the neighbor's house and craned my neck at their porch in case Fed Ex had gotten the address wrong. I mean, I was like where are they?! They my husband found them in a small bubble mailer inside the screen door. Not sure if you checked there yet but look for a small bubble mailer envelope.

Sometimes delivery drivers mark packages as delivered and don’t deliver til the next day (or later) because they’re behind in their numbers. There’s a chance it will still show up in the coming days

Amiibo.jpg

My pack from Amazon has arrived and I cannot believe my luck. I really wanted Sasha and I also wanted the chance to have Marlo and with just the 1 pack I got, I got them both. I figured it would either one or the other, or neither. The scream I almost let out would've been heard around the neighborhood xD

Sometimes delivery drivers mark packages as delivered and don’t deliver til the next day (or later) because they’re behind in their numbers. There’s a chance it will still show up in the coming days
Yeah this happens for sure and it's really messed up.

I am really hoping that is the case, I've checked my mail multiple times today.
Post automatically merged:

This happened to me yesterday! They arrived and I was actaully outside but in our backyard. I saw the Fed Ex truck and went to the front. The truck was already driving away. I did not see a package. I checked my phone and it said it had just been delivered. I ran all around the outside of the house, out into our driveway, I even jogged by the neighbor's house and craned my neck at their porch in case Fed Ex had gotten the address wrong. I mean, I was like where are they?! They my husband found them in a small bubble mailer inside the screen door. Not sure if you checked there yet but look for a small bubble mailer envelope.
I will keep an eye out for this, I wouldn't be as upset about this if amiibo cards in general weren't so scarce.

in a shocking twist of events, the remainder of my best buy packs and my amazon packs all arrived today!! here’s everyone i got;

EF45DF55-AC6E-4C79-9D71-1F5C566A9A6C.jpeg

i didn’t get everyone i wanted unfortunately, but i’m still very pleased with everyone that i did get (especially celeste, ione, sasha and marlo)!! i got duplicates of marlo, tiansheng, quinn, zoe, reneigh, chabwick, petri and frett, so looks like i’ll have to start trading soon. 😅💗

My last 2 packs out of 4 I found arrived today. Wish me luck!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 412253

My pack from Amazon has arrived and I cannot believe my luck. I really wanted Sasha and I also wanted the chance to have Marlo and with just the 1 pack I got, I got them both. I figured it would either one or the other, or neither. The scream I almost let out would've been heard around the neighborhood xD
And you got Niko!!!!!!

Seeing everyone open their packs is making it hard for me to hold back on opening the 4 packs I bought from GameStop on Saturday. 😂 Unfortunately I left my binder and sleeves back at my parents place, and the collector + perfectionist in me refuses to open the packs until I come back to visit them over the weekend so that I can sleeve all my cards ASAP. They say good things come to those who wait, right? 😩

Back