PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Oh exciting! I'm in New Zealand and they have them for pre-order here too! There's a limit of 5 packs per person. Im going to pre-order them as soon as I have the funds.

As I know my luck, not a single shop in Germany will offer any pre-orders and then maybe getting some packs of those cards at the release day which are then immediately sold out before I can even check them out. And it will take forever for them to be in stock again just like how it was with the Sanrio ones.

If someone spot a shop in Germany (or Austria with shipping to Germany) which offers a pre-order of the cards I would really appreciate it if you could post it here. I'm already checking everyday all shops in hope to get some...

The Walmart app is weird. The ACNH amiibo cards Series 5 will not come up in a general search. I have to open the link provided on this thread and then it will redirect me to the Walmart app and then it will come up. However, if I do a general search for ACNH series 5 amiibo cards on the Walmart app it will show other amiibo card packs. I think that is because they are currently not in stock.

I would not recommend using a the app at all. I would def use a desktop if possible. It is really coming down to beating the bots and using my desktop is so much faster than the app (again I was able to beat the bots with a desktop/PC while battling for PS5 and the Sanrio cards). Also, have all of your information stored and ready to go, so you just can check out without putting anymore information at the last second. One last thing, if they do become available at Target, I recommend having stuff in your cart because the app will slow you down sometimes if they require a minimum $35 delivery. Extra pop-ups slowed me down in the past.

Oh, and does anyone know if Walmart has a feature when they will notify you when the item is back in stock? Target and Amazon has this feature, but it doesn't look like Walmart has it.
Thanks. i would rather use my pc but dont always have the option. the sanrio cards went on sale while i was at work and i lost out on those. i had them in my cart and then the site kept throwing errors and then they were gone(i did have all my info in there btw). seeing as the series 5's went for preorder with no notice and i didnt even know walmart would have them im not hopeful of gwtting them this time either.

For people from Europe especially France:

Lancement des précommandes pour les cartes amiibo Animal Crossing Série 5 !
Cdiscount à 4,99€ ➡️ https://www.cdiscount.com/jeux-pc-v...bd1d9f1db67&cid=affil&cm_mmc=zanoxpb-_-300117

Amazon à 7,99€ ➡️

I am in Belgium but I could buy them and they ship to Belgium.
Post automatically merged:

@Sara?

Hi it is our turn!!!!
Hope you see this post and you can also buy them.

So like, does anyone know what happens if someone you know preordered like… two sets for their kids each? My friend wanted to get two packs each for them for an Early Xmas gift, and I told her to use their names for checkout, but she paid with same credit card and obviously they live at the same address. I’m worried now that I led her wrong and one of the two-packs won’t get sent because of it,,,,,

I will update as soon as I get more alerts!

In Canada 🇨🇦: Online on bestbuy.ca, limit of 1 pack (contains 6 cards) per household (boo!) https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/amiibo-animal-crossing-cards-series-5/15759461

In Australia 🇦🇺: https://www.gamesmen.com.au/brand-amiibo/sort-by/newest/sort-direction/asc?s=09 You lucky souls can buy a whole box *jealous in Canadian* .
Limit of 25 for individual packs and limit of 5 for the box *jealousy increases*

A tip for those on twitter, you may want to follow @ACWorldBlog or @ACPocketNews for alerts, they cover worldwide availabilities and you'd get the notifs faster!

For those in UK, according to ACWorld the pre-order may be online on nintendo.co.uk so keep an eye on that!
And for those in US they haven't specified it'll be store-exclusive like Target with Sanrio so hopefully it'll be widely available (fingers crossed!)

UPDATE:
Pre-order is now live in US via walmart.com!!!
Sadly they're already out of stock for me. uuuugh. :(

Last edited:
Decided to dust off my bell tree forums account in preparation for the series 5 cards! I just dreadfully spent double the price to preorder one pack on Best Buy. I live in a relatively small province so I am staying hopeful that I will have better luck in store. Can't wait to start trading with you guys again! :)

Yesss, I managed to get some through Best Buy! I placed two orders with the same account at the same address, lol. They both went through so we will see if one gets canceled…

For people from Europe especially France:

Lancement des précommandes pour les cartes amiibo Animal Crossing Série 5 !
Cdiscount à 4,99€ ➡ https://www.cdiscount.com/jeux-pc-v...bd1d9f1db67&cid=affil&cm_mmc=zanoxpb-_-300117

Amazon à 7,99€ ➡

I am in Belgium but I could buy them and they ship to Belgium.

@Sara?

Hi it is our turn!!!!
Hope you see this post and you can also buy them.
🤩 unfortunately the first link does not show me the cards to preorder and in amazon they are out of existence haha but ill surely get some from amazon as doon as they are available again 🤩

Last edited:
I also ordered multiple times. Hopefully none get canceled.

Unfortunately, half the set are SP cards so getting a complete set is going to be tricky. Hopefully, I can trade my duplicates here. Still have dupes from Series 1-4 and Welcome Amiibo.

Ach here i am again, i dont know if to better wait and buy the NPC just so i am able
To make them homes or buy the series packs and slowly get all the NPC. The villagers i dont care much since one way or another i can always find them
In the mystery island. I just care for those characters i cannot find or meet

I will update as soon as I get more alerts!

In Canada 🇨🇦: Online on bestbuy.ca, limit of 1 pack (contains 6 cards) per household (boo!) https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/amiibo-animal-crossing-cards-series-5/15759461

In Australia 🇦🇺: https://www.gamesmen.com.au/brand-amiibo/sort-by/newest/sort-direction/asc?s=09 You lucky souls can buy a whole box *jealous in Canadian* .
Limit of 25 for individual packs and limit of 5 for the box *jealousy increases*

A tip for those on twitter, you may want to follow @ACWorldBlog or @ACPocketNews for alerts, they cover worldwide availabilities and you'd get the notifs faster!

For those in UK, according to ACWorld the pre-order may be online on nintendo.co.uk so keep an eye on that!
And for those in US they haven't specified it'll be store-exclusive like Target with Sanrio so hopefully it'll be widely available (fingers crossed!)

UPDATE:
Pre-order is now live in US via walmart.com!!!
Just found them at Best Buy USA

Oh man, thanks for making this. I don’t have Twitter so I can’t keep up with these things so please ping me when the US preorders get announced if they do :)
Try Best Buy in the US

Back