Fresh Bunny Balloon
Glam Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Mom's Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Which Fair raffles are you planning on entering, if any? If you're entering more than one, which one are you hoping you win the most?

I'll be entering the snow bunny plush raffle! I wasn't able to earn enough tickets in time to try for one on Monday, so I am.. hoping and praying.. crossing my fingers.. manifesting Very hard. 🤞🏻 It's the only raffle I'm interested in (though the enamel pins are also adorable!!), so once I get my fair patch and Maybe a balloon or 2, I'll be throwing the remainder of my tickets into the raffle!

Good luck to you all entering raffles!

I try for the pinset. Someone dear to me would be super happy about the Celeste pin! I will put all my tickets in there since I didn't get any price.

Depending on how many tickets I have left over, I'll probably enter the eshop gift card and tradeable feather raffles~

So far I entered nintendo eshop card raffle, pins, snow bunny and rainbow balloon raffle. I’m kinda regretting buying the balloon raffle ticket instead of waiting until the confetti rounds were done but whatever. I’m also considering the non rainbow balloon collectible raffle.

I’m not sure about the collectibles yet but I do plan on entering the Eshop gift card raffle

I think I'll be entering the snow bunny plush raffle and the rainbow balloon raffle, assuming none of my final three balloons are rainbow. Maybe also the fair pinwheel? I like to spread out my tickets so I have the chance to lose at multiple things, haha.

It depends on how many tickets I end up with after getting collectibles. I need some for the fair patch, too.

But the rainbow ballon, non-rainbow balloon, and tradeable feather are where my tickets will probably go.

I'll probably sprinkle the rest of my regular tickets into all the IRL prize raffles. 🤔 I don't really want anything else that I can buy with them. I didn't vote for any of the collectible raffles since I'm not sure how many throwback tickets I'll end up with, but f I have any stray throwback tickets I'll toss them into the tradeable feather raffle.

I’ll likely split most of my regular tickets between the snow bunny plush raffle and the pin set - love both of those prizes, think it’s particularly nice that the pins are in the raffle as the full set as each one is super cute 🥰
Not sure how many throwback tickets I’ll have left as will most likely be spending all or the majority on collectibles but if I have an odd one left I’ll enter whichever collectible raffle is available.

most likely all in on the snow bunny plush! there's nothing else really that i want to spend my tickets on (i've already snagged a prize pack) so might as well go big or go home lol. my wifi wasn't up to the test when the bunny plushes were released, and my celeste is looking a little lonely 👀

I think only the snow bunny plush... but maybe non at all? I already got the Celeste pin, prize pack and 1 year nso so maybe i should give others a higher chance

I'm not really sure yet, since it will depend on what I spend my tickets on, and how many tickets I have left, but I'm thinking about the Fair Pinwheel raffle! 🎉✨

The snowbunny, eshop gift card and collectible pin. But I dunno, it depends how much tickets I have left right at the end - which is when I do plan on doing the raffle - and either divide it or not.

Imma go with the Your Choice Tradeable Feather raffle. If I didn't get the snow bunny pin then I would have gone for the full pin set raffle.

I'm going for the rainbow balloons since I probably won't get any to spawn. I don't really care about anything else.

Back