• Total voters

Yoshi155

🍄‍🟫🍄🍄‍🟫
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Do you like them? Do you hate them? Have you even gone on one before?

I really, really like them! They’re kind of scary, but in the end I never regret going on one. The rush you get is so exhilarating, especially when it does a loop de loop, and I love it so much! I get why you wouldn’t like it because like I said, it’s kind of scary at first, but I think it’s always worth it. Some of the ones I’ve seen are insane though.

I'm unfortunately in the "I don't care for them" camp, which makes going to amusement parks not really super fun for me.

yeah no i dont like them 😭 i have terrible motion sickness and most of the time the adrenaline isn't enough to justify the absurd nausea i feel post-roller coaster : ( tbh it also goes with other rides that have something to do with spinning and/or gravity. i remember last year me and my blockmates went out to a carnival and i have. uh. unflattering pictures post-ride 😭 so for like half our time there i was just eating hotdogs watching them scream at the rides. it was funny in hindsight but in the moment all i wanted was to lay down lmao.

if i want to pay for an adrenaline rush then i'll just do gacha jk

I’ve voted “never gone on one” but it could equally be “I don’t care for them”. I really don’t like anything tummy lurching 🙈 I’m just scared and honestly don’t like going too fast. Just not for me I’m afraid but fab for people that enjoy an adrenaline rush!

It’s a big no for me, I don’t like the feeling. I’ve only been on 2 (maybe 3) roller coasters in my life so far and I want to say every single time I was guilted to go on lol it didn’t turn out so well. Everytime I see all the little kids in line waiting for them, it always makes me think “well if they are going on, it can’t be that bad!!” lol spoiler alert, it can, don’t do it!!!

There's all kinds of rollercoaster rides. Some are super intense and some are fun or very mild. The Harry Potter ride in Universal Studio in Florida has the motorcycle ride. The line was so huge that even going once would've taken forever. I think it was so long because the actor who played Hagrid passed away and so everyone was always lining up because of that. It was actually pretty cool with a lot of unexpected turns and even a full on drop. Like not that you're dropping down a slope but that the floor drops on you and you fall into a chasm.

I think I did it 3 or 4 times. The line was really long and would've taken hours to ride it just once, but my sister had special tickets to get on the ride almost right away. The night before we were at some restaurant and a busboy on the top floor spilled all of the drinks and food they were busing down on us. So to make it right, the place did a lot for us and also gave us a thick stack of get on rides right away passes lol.

I put they're great because some are really great. However! There are some not-so-great ones out there also.

Usually on rides, I like to see a structure that i can believe 100% is going to get me through the ride safely. I've been on some really questionable rides, and I'm not a fan.

Couple of examples-
- a certain wooden roller coaster. Omg, that thing was so jerky, and rattled like the whole thing was going to fall apart. And the wooden structure just looked so flimsy, haha.

- one i refused to ride - a new roller coaster at a park we had annual passes to. The brand new ride shut down for "problems" several times. Sorry. If the brand new roller coaster breaks down a lot, I'm not taking a chance. I've read those horror stories of people being stuck upside down for hours. No way.

I used to like them in the past. Now not so much. I am not sure of the reason. Maybe because I hear stories of improperly maintained roller coasters...but I don't know. I just know I won't go on any more in the future.

They're fun but going on a roller coaster isn't really something I'm always anticipating whenever we go to an amusement park, so I guess I'll go with "I don't care for them."

I liked them in the past, but I was always kind of picky about which roller coasters I would go on. No loops, for example. Now I really don't think I want to go on them anymore at all

I've never been on a roller coaster. I have always fancied the idea of going on one, but I have a gross thought about what could happen that I don't think I should share here!

i love them lots! been to theme parks a fair bit whilst growing up. last went to thorpe park pre-covid. hoping to go there again before the end of the year, or at the start of next year : ]

The most intense roller coaster I've ever been on is the Hulk coaster at universal orlando, and my favorite coaster I've ever been on is probably Big Thunder Railroad at disneyland. (Mostly because if you waited until the fireworks there would be nobody in line and the cast members once let me just keep my seat and ride like 4 times in a row)

I really love rollercoasters / fairground rides! A few scare me but I'll probably try it once and maybe more if I enjoy it. The only ones that I won't go on are ones that travel around and are gone the next week. I don't trust those.

No way! I don't want to feel nauseated after going on one.

To put it, I don't really like Amusement Parks as I thought I would have. I'd take a carnival any day.

Back