• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

is it because of a certain disclaimer at the end of a certain role PM that likely matches my own role PM and would explain why my ability was a dud last night lol
it may be because of that certain disclaimer of the end of a certain role PM that matches your own role PM and is the reason i collected golden eggs
Well. I may have messed up.
you've got to be joking.

Your gear: BOMB SNIFFER

• When you deploy this ability during the night, you will be secretly notified of whether a player of your choice is capable of Splatting (eliminating) players or not.

Have to add, please type roles out. Copy/pasting from role pms can get you modkilled (lessons from games past). Also, could be faked, not saying yours is, but we need to avoid modkills.

@shawo I'd like to know specifically why you chose Caff?
I chose it entirely based on the B1ooming death.

I wasn't going to hit my townreads, I wasn't going to hit the people who started the bandwagon, and I was left between choosing who to rxn test or not, so I ended up picking Caffline, thinking that I was going to end up townclearing Caff at worst.

I'm not alignment cop but forcing alignment cop to claim AND egg was not super ideal.

My ability is actually just a dud because a salmonid died last night.

*dramatically points finger* Please explain!

it may be because of that certain disclaimer of the end of a certain role PM that matches your own role PM and is the reason i collected golden eggs

you've got to be joking.
I didn't collect because it said we only needed to use it once for permanent access and I wanted to get it off early figuring some abilities like vig would be more useful later in the game so those abilities could collect early. That's why I was wishy-washy: it literally is only as useful as the other people who log in.

Although now I have no freaking clue what to do now that the cop is outed and it's not Shawo and she locked herself into eggs again

I didn't collect because it said we only needed to use it once for permanent access and I wanted to get it off early figuring some abilities like vig would be more useful later in the game so those abilities could collect early. That's why I was wishy-washy: it literally is only as useful as the other people who log in.

Although now I have no freaking clue what to do now that the cop is outed and it's not Shawo and she locked herself into eggs again
i'm so confused what's going on

honestly i doubt anyone else would get on splatnet now that they know who has access, seems ours is a dud.

Have to add, please type roles out. Copy/pasting from role pms can get you modkilled (lessons from games past). Also, could be faked, not saying yours is, but we need to avoid modkills.

Sorry I didn’t know - I will not do that again. Forgive me Mr. Grizz, just let me collect one egg before I go!

i'm so confused what's going on

honestly i doubt anyone else would get on splatnet now that they know who has access, seems ours is a dud.
Yeah it's kinda inconvenient that our abilities just puttered out. Oh well, at least we're free to collect eggs until we can get this all sorted out.

Now I gotta know- what exactly is splatnet?
The 'private communication' droqen mentioned in the opening post.

hm if you know you know, actually idk if its a good idea to elaborate as it gives more info to mafia-
Post automatically merged:

ah nvm, probably didn't matter either way.
oops
🙊

sorry I am just mentally fried by everything that's gone on with this game.

oops
🙊

sorry I am just mentally fried by everything that's gone on with this game.
haha same, part of me is rethinking that whole "splatnet users could be mafia" and i'm like IS IT MISTY? but at the same time ik its not you and my brain lost all its cells voting off b100ming d1.

Yeah it's kinda inconvenient that our abilities just puttered out. Oh well, at least we're free to collect eggs until we can get this all sorted out.

The 'private communication' droqen mentioned in the opening post.

Got it. So like the friendly neighbors chat.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry I didn’t know - I will not do that again. Forgive me Mr. Grizz, just let me collect one egg before I go!

Nobody better vote you now- and if you live the night, please don't collect an egg tomorrow...

Back