• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

Okay, good job friends. We have located one of the two sneaksters. My suggestion is we go ahead and declare our abilities and weapons now. We should easily be able to sniff out the last one, I would imagine. If this is amenable to all, I can go first. @shawo stated PR (not completely sure what that is... but it was implied that mafia would take them out if they outed themselves?) Mafia obviously did not take him out so what does that mean? That's my thoughts currently.
Post automatically merged:

To add to this - the way the summary was written seems to imply only those who did not collect were available to die? I could be wrong about that though?

I thought it meant he was the cop. Which I think he is? Haven't played with all the roles, but sounds like cop.

I think anyone can croak, but maybe those were the night actions/abilities?

Guys, go ahead and vote me. Once I die, you’ll know who salmonid. I’ll even collect a golden egg on my way out.
I hate to say it, but shawo wouldn't pull that move on d2 if he was salmonid. Unless he has some special ability that can make him wipe out the rest of town in one night, gg.

idk why you're defending yourself. just an unlucky game for mafia LOL
Yeah... was definitely hoping for some more solving action now that I was all motivated.

So what does your ability exactly do?

Also, just to point out - Shawo claimed a powerful ability but mafia splatted Shell who claimed a less useful one. My reason for not susing Shawo is because b100ming sussed Shawo. Shawo also didn’t try to save b100ming.

hey guys I pointed the laser at caffline and they're salmonid. Gg i guess.

also sorry for not being on at day end last night, it's low-key finals week for me but I really didn't intend on missing it... good job finding ... mafia though....

Hey so you're pretty much a cop role?
Ngl, after you claimed the important pr I kinda thought you'd be dead.

Welp. Just throw all those notes in the trash cause we're doing it this way ig

@Caffline if you plan on collecting an egg and getting voted anyway, you could just tell us what your ability is (this is why I hated the cover weapon theory)

@shawo what inspired you to target Caffline?

It's basically just an alignment cop that announces the target. I mean unless there's a way that Caffline is town somehow?

I guess I'll cover the mechanics rq before we have to wait 48 hours.

Welp. Just throw all those notes in the trash cause we're doing it this way ig

@Caffline if you plan on collecting an egg and getting voted anyway, you could just tell us what your ability is (this is why I hated the cover weapon theory)

@shawo what inspired you to target Caffline?

Your gear: BOMB SNIFFER

• When you deploy this ability during the night, you will be secretly notified of whether a player of your choice is capable of Splatting (eliminating) players or not.

Ok so let's cover the scenario's mechanically.

One. Caffline Mafia:

Game ends right away.

Two: Misty mafia? She has an ability to mess with my ability?

Three Shawo Mafia:

I mean it's just a mechanical win right? Even if Caff doesn't flip Mafia, and I die, misty probably doesn't have a second kill along with whatever ability would make me miss my ability.... right?

I'm not alignment cop but forcing alignment cop to claim AND egg was not super ideal.

My ability is actually just a dud because a salmonid died last night.

Back