• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT/NMT/IGB Conversions

What's your preferred trading currency?

• TBT (forum currency)

Votes: 135 29.7%
  • IGB (in game bells)

Votes: 84 18.5%
  • NMT (nook miles ticket)

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • A mixture

Votes: 147 32.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.1%

• Total voters
im still relatively new to this, but u feel like the amounts just arent possible for many people (like one million bells). i always figured exchange rates would be like 50-100k
but 50k-100k for which part I mean?
Because it is 50k for 5tbt and that's just due to the most common trades made on this site

but 50k-100k for which part I mean?
Because it is 50k for 5tbt and that's just due to the most common trades made on this site
oh, it says 50k per nmt now. that makes a bit more sense i feel, easier for others too

Isn't NMT price dropped like a lot?
It's hard to sell for 5 tbt and most of people sell for veeeery cheap rates in bulk!
It's kinda weird, it's actually easier to sell NMT for 100k even 150k each but in TBT terms it's stuck at 5 tbt max.
Maybe TBT went up? If 1 NMT=150k and 1 NMT = 5 TBT, then 1 TBT should be 30k.
but then at the same time, you can find someone selling igb, like 1.5mln for 100tbt, which bring us back at the Price of 1tbt=15k
So doesn't look very linear lately
Just my opinion from what i am experiencing in the market zone

Isn't NMT price dropped like a lot?
It's hard to sell for 5 tbt and most of people sell for veeeery cheap rates in bulk!
It's kinda weird, it's actually easier to sell NMT for 100k even 150k each but in TBT terms it's stuck at 5 tbt max.
Maybe TBT went up? If 1 NMT=150k and 1 NMT = 5 TBT, then 1 TBT should be 30k.
but then at the same time, you can find someone selling igb, like 1.5mln for 100tbt, which bring us back at the Price of 1tbt=15k
So doesn't look very linear lately
Just my opinion from what i am experiencing in the market zone
This really helps actually! I was hoping someone would post when I bumped it. The rates are all over the place recently and it's hard to keep up. it's all up to stonks lmao

This really helps actually! I was hoping someone would post when I bumped it. The rates are all over the place recently and it's hard to keep up. it's all up to stonks lmao
Just a question!
In the main thread you wrote:
1 NMT = 1 TBT = 30k IGB

1 NMT In IGB is 100/150k, so shouldn't this be 1NMT=5 TBT=150 igb? Correct me if im wrong!

Just a question!
In the main thread you wrote:
1 NMT = 1 TBT = 30k IGB

1 NMT In IGB is 100/150k, so shouldn't this be 1NMT=5 TBT=150 igb? Correct me if im wrong!
I might have to start with tbt because I think it's starting to value more over NMT. 1 tbt is usually around 10-30k igb, so if 1 nmt is still being sold for around 100-150k I'm gonna have to raise the tbt value. It's confusing and I'm still trying to figure it out myself as well. As someone who is active in the market, how much do the TBT to IGB go for you?

people are selling 3mil for 100 tbt? the most I’ve seen is 1.5mil 0_0

I might have to start with tbt because I think it's starting to value more over NMT. 1 tbt is usually around 10-30k igb, so if 1 nmt is still being sold for around 100-150k I'm gonna have to raise the tbt value. It's confusing and I'm still trying to figure it out myself as well. As someone who is active in the market, how much do the TBT to IGB go for you?
"cheapest" one is usually 100 TBT for 1mln, but I found some people buying 100 TBT for 1.5mln as well. So it's between 10/15k IGB per 1 TBT

people are selling 3mil for 100 tbt? the most I’ve seen is 1.5mil 0_0
I updated it because I believe it is rising. I was 1mil right before the update but I might have to change it again ahah

Yeah it's kind of hard to pin point what the average cost is atm ahaha! But I definitely have to say that IGB to TBT has always been pretty consistent, it's only NMT that's been all over the place.

I think 100 tbt = 1mil is still the same consistent rate. I saw a thread for 1.5mil and another for 1.2mil I think, but it's usually around there

Yeah it's kind of hard to pin point what the average cost is atm ahaha! But I definitely have to say that IGB to TBT has always been pretty consistent, it's only NMT that's been all over the place.

I think 100 tbt = 1mil is still the same consistent rate. I saw a thread for 1.5mil and another for 1.2mil I think, but it's usually around there
I set the IGB to TBT back to what is originally was, but if it does continue to rise I'll def be keeping an eye on it!

Thank you everyone for your input, it really does help! :)

I set the IGB to TBT back to what is originally was, but if it does continue to rise I'll def be keeping an eye on it!

Thank you everyone for your input, it really does help! :)

but im still not sure about the nmt conversion! i mean shouldn't 1 nmt be at least 3 tbt?

but im still not sure about the nmt conversion! i mean shouldn't 1 nmt be at least 3 tbt?
I honestly think because of the low and continuously dropping demand of NMT (and the rise of more dupe glitches) it's safe to say they equal each other, but it is ultimately up to the traders themselves so we will have to see how more trades are played out tbh

Yep even selling nmt at 1 TBT, no one wants it. I've already started trading my nmts for other more valuable materials and items to then trade for TBT which seems like what most ppl are doing here.

Yep even selling nmt at 1 TBT, no one wants it. I've already started trading my nmts for other more valuable materials and items to then trade for TBT which seems like what most ppl are doing here.

I’m guessing even paperclips are worth more than NMT. That’s fine with me. But I can’t trade NMT for paperclips since that’s trading real items for digital items, which is forbidden on this site. And even if I can trade paperclips, that’s basically how worthless they have gotten.

I’m guessing even paperclips are worth more than NMT. That’s fine with me. But I can’t trade NMT for paperclips since that’s trading real items for digital items, which is forbidden on this site. And even if I can trade paperclips, that’s basically how worthless they have gotten.
ngl this made me laugh

"hey I'll send you two paperclips in the mail if you trade me one NMT"

Back