• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Halloween 2020 Event Part One Has Begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Vylbrand
Tasty Cake
Green Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
halloween2020.png

Part one of our two-part Halloween 2020 event has arrived! The Czar of Halloween has been hard at work all month getting things ready for All Hallows Eve. Over the past few days we have heard banging and clanging, buzzing and crashing, and all sorts of other strange sounds coming from the direction of the abandoned Bell Tree Manor. Just what is he doing in there? We tried daring each other to check it out, but we were all too scared. Could you go over to The Woods and take a look for us? It's okay if you're too afraid, we are too. If you go, please watch your step, we do not want to see what would happen if someone were to upset Jack's festivities...

Either head on over to The Woods yourself, or click on the banners below, to be taken to the three activities that make up part one of our Halloween event!

haunting_bell_tree_manor.jpg
confectionarycrypt.jpg
trickortreat.jpg

We have other treats in store for you ahead of the launch of part two of our Halloween event on October 31st, so do keep checking back throughout the week to see what else is coming! We hope you enjoy everything that we have in store for you this spooky season.

🎃

I can’t believe how amazing and dedicated the staff team are 💜💜

I have only been part of the forum since nh (made account but scared to post) and I am amazed at how this site is run and all the lovely people here.

Just thank you, for all your hard work on the summer fare, now Halloween (and maybe Christmas?😊)You are getting us through this global pandemic 🙂

WHOO! I’m so happy that you guys are hosting another event after the amazing TBT Fair we had. I thought you guys were gonna just hibernate until next spring after all the work you guys did!

I want to thank the staff for their hard work putting this together. I know it just started, but I want to say it now since this has lifted my spirits up so much. The last couple of days I’ve been under the weather and for a couple months I have generally been not feeling well since my dad and I stopped talking to each other and still aren’t, and we were approaching the months when two of my cats had to be put to sleep three years ago, so I’ve been kinda up tight and high strung on anxiety. I’m seriously having a blast decorating the outside of my house, seeing people’s designs and the discussions. Thank you so much. I hope you all get some time to relax and have fun too 🙂.

wahoo! I think this is my second halloween event (oops for being super MIA on the forum) :) excited to virtually trick-or-treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back