• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I leave,
I've a question for all you egg devotees:
Will you find all of my eggs in batch three?​

I sure did! Now if you'd excuse me...
1617488395840.png

Honestly I can't believe I actually got that third batch all within 15 minutes.

Even though two clues elude me, if I keep up this performance I should be able to get the prismatic egg at least 😊

okay, i got #11, but the rest of the new batch elude me. especially #10. not entirely sure how i'm supposed to "time travel" back asdfghjkl

Just wondering if the staff plan on doing an egg restock for any of the eggs that may sell out? I'm debating between buying the egg I want now or waiting.

I've found 4 eggs but it says I have 2 ?

Someone please help
This is a known issue that occurs when members first start redeeming eggs. It gets corrected after a little while. 🐰

Just wondering if the staff plan on doing an egg restock for any of the eggs that may sell out? I'm debating between buying the egg I want now or waiting.
If an egg sells out it will be restocked, with the singular exception of the Golden Easter Egg. 🥚

These ones are definately easier, the only one I’m having trouble with is 11 but i have ideas >:]

Got all of the third batch! #8 continues to elude me, unfortunately, but I think I actually will step away from searching for it now. My brain needs a serious break, whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back