• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tell me about Arguments/Fights b/t Your Villagers

Dunquixote

Semi hiatus?
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone has witnessed any fights between their villagers yet and if so, which villagers were involved and if you resolved the dispute or not? Also, if you frequently see disputes, which villager is usually involved?

I personally have yet to see any of my villagers angry after having a conversation with another villager. Thus, I’m interested in hearing everyone else’s villager dispute stories.

Feel free to also share stories about times when a villager gets annoyed or comes very close to being angry with another villager. I’d really like to hear about the different interactions everyone’s villagers have with each other. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, but I forget exactly who.

Most of them have had a fight with one of the others at some point, and I managed to cheer a few up. :)

This was an exchange of pretty strong words between Paula (sisterly) and Rolf (cranky). They weren't angry after this, but I do wonder if they would have been, if I had not been there to listen to the conversation. :unsure:
paula-rolf1.jpg

I haven’t witnessed a fight exactly, but I did eavesdrop on a conversation between Lionel and Phoebe that went south. Lionel called Phoebe “mom” as a joke, saying he was acting out a role, but Phoebe was not having this and told him to stop being weird. Honestly, I agreed with Phoebe.

Not a fight, but I saw Plucky looking so sad and dejected after Egbert didn't like a lasagne she had made, so cute hahaha.

Plucky has called out my smug villagers for spouting BS too :p

I've seen some of them "fight" its mainly been Phoebe and Judy who have "fought"

It's mostly been about Judy telling her that people should dress better around the island to make the island better or stuff about gardening like how Judy is petrified of bugs and Phoebe telling her to embrace them which she does not like!

I don't know what the fights have been about because I'm usually too late to see what they were saying but Muffy is the instigator 99% of the time. She may or may not thrive off the tears of others.

Also, this is what Claude said to me when I talked to him after I'd spotted him stomping around in anger. I did not catch that conversation between him (lazy) and Pompom (peppy).
View attachment 279880

Thanks for sharing some of your screenshots. :) I didn’t realize that a conversation that looks like it’s heading south could end with both villagers at an understanding :).

I’ve seen my villagers get depressed by something another villager said like Graham telling Sprinkles not to spend so much money or Graham telling Lily a food she made was bad. I haven’t seen anyone stomping around or fuming.

no one is fighting on mine. i've been waiting for a punchy & raymond showdown but lazy & smugs get along well mostly & if they do, they become besties. i have a couple videos of them having cute conversations about food instead.

No idea what the fight was about but Beau was pissed after a conversation with Tad. Tad moved away shortly afterwards so eh. My boy is happy now.

Beau did ask me to deliver a gift to Diana though since I guess they had a fight. The polo Diana got didn't suit her but I felt so bad telling her that it looked bad when it was an apology gift. She wears it time to time now lol.

Haven't seen fights, but I've seen Kidd stomping around before, idk who upset him.

And I've delivered gifts between Diana and Tybalt after they've apparently had fights

My current villagers don't seem to fight.
However, I do remember arguments between Groucho and Pate and Lily and Graham. I think - not a hundred percent sure, though - that Hazel and Prince have been involved in arguments, too, although not necessarily with each other. There were definitely more fights going on in April, but I don't really recall who was involved.

I eavesdropped on a conversation that Roscoe and Bluebear had, and I half-expected someone to come out of the conversation angry seeing how Roscoe reacted to Bluebear asking him if he didn’t know what selfies were. Bluebear was very kind to him though and explained about filters and that he needs the rainbow filter. The conversation ended with Bluebear dozing off while Roscoe was reminiscing about how he chased a rainbow and found a Leprechaun lol.

7F53915F-332B-42F9-9FCD-A729409774E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Surprisingly there aren't many fights between my villagers, not anymore at least. Maybe before it was conflicting personality types but I definitely haven't seen an upset villager any time recently.

It's always the lazies, Ozzie and Zucker (I don't have Ozzie anymore though). Something about how Muffy and Sprinkle made them forget a sandwich recipe they saw in a dream because Muffy and Sprinkle started talking about themselves lol.

Back