• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

Has anyone seen Non Non Biyori? I finished season 1 and it's so cute! It helps give me that relaxed feeling and totally makes me wanna live in the countryside. Onto season 2 and the movie!

Today I decided on Grimoire of Zero for my next anime. I was in the mood for something fantasy based and the lead characters looked cool to me. The first episode was pretty good and, as I expected, I liked both of the main characters immediately.

Is that the one with the white tiger dude and the witch?

Hey, can I ask about the Amazon anime subscription here? Because I never bothered getting a prime membership since my dad has one and he will order something if I need it but... how’s their anime? Do you pay extra? Is it worth it, do you recommend it? Guess I could look it up but figure the best answers would come from you guys. Thanks in advance if you don’t mind taking the time.

Hey, can I ask about the Amazon anime subscription here? Because I never bothered getting a prime membership since my dad has one and he will order something if I need it but... how’s their anime? Do you pay extra? Is it worth it, do you recommend it? Guess I could look it up but figure the best answers would come from you guys. Thanks in advance if you don’t mind taking the time.

I've used it a small amount for the animes that can only be found there. Otherwise, I don't ever use it at all.

Today, I made the huge mistake of starting up Plastic Memories before bed.
Guess who can't go to sleep now because she has a raging headache and a stuffed nose from crying so much?

Today, I made the huge mistake of starting up Plastic Memories before bed.
Guess who can't go to sleep now because she has a raging headache and a stuffed nose from crying so much?

Rookie mistake. PS I love Plastic Memories and I still cry thinking about it

I get emotional very easily, and after losing some family to sickness, it really hits home whenever a character has to be laid to rest (witnessing Marcia's meltdown especially made me lose it). And yet, I can't help but continue it. I can already bet that the finale's gonna break my heart.

In the future, I'll try to save the feels-trips for daytime; starting it when I'm trying to sleep is not such a good idea. ': D

i finished occultic;nine and idk why it gets all the hate?? like yeah it was no steins;gate but it was still pretty good and damn entertaining. also i loved the art.

My Hero Academia S4E4/RWBY V7E2

New episodes of My Hero Academia and RWBY, episodes 67 and 81 respectively, dropped today!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
Midoriya and Togata ran into Overhaul and Eri while out and about, and Midoriya was resolved to save Eri from Overhaul until Overhaul showed his killing intent, causing Eri to go back with him. They explained the situation to Sir Nighteye, and gave him the intel on Eri. Back at the academy, Midoriya caught up with All Might and had a serious conversation with him about how Sir Nighteye predicted six or seven years ago that All Might would die in six or seven years. After telling Midoriya everything, All Might told Midoriya how he changed him, making him want to live. The two made their bond even stronger and resolved to change the fate Sir Nighteye had predicted with his Foresight. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
Ruby and the gang met up with General Ironwood, and Ironwood had already been informed about Salem and Ozpin?s unending battle with her. They also told him about Ozpin being with Oscar while there, and then they were introduced to the Atlas Ace Ops squad. Penny then showed them to the dorms at Atlas Academy. At the end of the episode we caught a glimpse of Arthur Watts and Tyrian, who are both up to no good in Mantle... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes!
Discuss it here and/or on TA-DA (Discord link at the bottom)! Please remember to also keep spoilers between fans that are up to date.
The Anime Degenerates Association

Anyone here watching Assassin's Pride? I watched the first episode and wasn't impressed

Anyone here watching Assassin's Pride? I watched the first episode and wasn't impressed

I haven't watched it, but my husband has and he said the story had a lot of problems. Certain things don't make sense. It just doesn't seem well thought out. He said he feels like it could be a good show, if it was executed better.

I saw one episode while he was watching it and they completely cut out a battle between the main guy and a powerful foe. It felt awkward and disappointing.

I haven't watched it, but my husband has and he said the story had a lot of problems. Certain things don't make sense. It just doesn't seem well thought out. He said he feels like it could be a good show, if it was executed better.

I saw one episode while he was watching it and they completely cut out a battle between the main guy and a powerful foe. It felt awkward and disappointing.

I've only watched the first episode and I can see what you're saying. The show looked cool but it really disappointed me. The story is all over the place and super cliche

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a reason why Youjo Senki is one of my favorite animes.

Watched episodes 9-11 of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures Stardust Crusaders.

First of all, the Yellow Temperance disguised as Kakyoin licking the cherry scene was hilarious, and will probably end up being my favorite scene from part 3 of JJBA. After that, the battle with Hanged Man and Hol Horse was interesting. RIP Avdol, but I like how Polnareff was able to get stronger because of it and realize that they need to stick together. I also really enjoyed watching the real Kakyoin and Polnareff taking care of Hanged Man, and then Hol Horse running away out of fear. Definitely looking forward to binging the next episodes!

Last edited:
Back