• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Anime Thread

BUMP.

Watched the most recent episode of Black Clover.

Black Clover episode 106:

Asta, Luck, Magna, Vanessa, Gordon, Grey, Henry, and Charmy all charged forth on the Raging Black Bull while eating insane amounts of food to power up their magic. They made it to Hecairo, the largest town in the common realm, where three magic knights reincarnated as elves were attacking the city. Using Henry’s powers and Asta’s new sword, they freed the town and cured the magic knights from the reincarnation spell. They then encountered Valtos, Rades, and Sally, who had been revived with Rades’s magic. Both Valtos and Sally quickly joined Asta’s side after seeing all the yummy food that Charmy was making. Rades eventually gave in to helping take back the Clover kingdom from the elves. It was nice to see some redemption for these three. Definitely looking forward to the coming episodes.

Still on episode nine of JJBA Stardust Crusaders. :)

Last edited:
This is a PSA!

If you haven't watched Gintama yet, you need to drop everything you're doing and watch it!

That is all.

I think I'll rewatch Suka Suka soon. Nothing like rewatching a show you've watched over a hundred times over again. Suka Suka never gets old no matter how many times I watch it :)

I'm gonna give Teasing Master Takagi-San a go! I liked all the clips from Youtube I've seen. It looks innocent and cute!

My Hero Academia S4E3

New episode of My Hero Academia, episode 66 dropped today!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Izuku Midoriya failed to make Sir Nighteye laugh, and then he had to play a game where he had to take the chess piece from Sir Nighteye in three minutes. Sir Nighteye?s quirk is Foresight, which allows him to see the future of one?s actions, and Midoriya was unable to take the piece. However, Sir Nighteye accepted him as a work study student anyway. At the end of the episode Midoriya ran into Eri and Overhaul... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes
Discuss it here and/or on TA-DA (Discord link at the bottom)! Please remember to also keep spoilers between fans that are up to date.
The Anime Degenerates Association

We finished Mekakucity, and it was great, if only a bit rushed at the end. My brother looking up the lore really helped me understand what exactly was going on.
The only problem is that now we can't decide what to watch next ': D

Well if it isn't obvious from my avatar I just finished Fulletal Alchemist Brotherhood yesterday. I had never seen it before and man its good.

I'm also keeping up with the new episodes of My Hero Academia and Sword Art Online.

Black Clover S3E5

New episode of Black Clover, episode 107 dropped earlier today!
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-
Things are getting intense and interesting now. The elves made it to Clover Castle, but Captain Yami, Captain Jack The Ripper, and Finral made it to the gate to defeat the four elves there. Then, Noelle Silva, Nozel Silva, Zora, and others arrived on Nozel?s ride. They quickly rushed to House Silva, where an elf was killing the people there. Before Noelle?s sibling Solid Silva could die, Noelle and Nozel arrived in time to deflect the elf?s attacks. With an injured Nebra Silva forced to retreat and none of them being able to get past the elf?s defenses, it?s going to be up to Noelle?s new spell to settle the score... definitely looking forward to the coming episodes
Discuss it here and/or on TA-DA (Discord link at the bottom)! Please remember to also keep spoilers between fans that are up to date.
The Anime Degenerates Association

Well if it isn't obvious from my avatar I just finished Fulletal Alchemist Brotherhood yesterday. I had never seen it before and man its good.

I'm also keeping up with the new episodes of My Hero Academia and Sword Art Online.

I've watched the original Full Metal and stopped there. It was interesting but lacked the oomph that most shows I like have. Maybe that's fixed in brotherhood but I don't know if I'm willing to watch and see.

What service do you guys use to watch the new my hero academia and is it dubbed?

I personally use VRV to watch all my anime now, because I also watch RWBY and gen:LOCK by RoosterTeeth whenever they are on, and Crunchyroll doesn’t have that. I don’t know if VRV/Crunchyroll has English dubs for their anime. I’m pretty sure Funimation does, but then again I don’t know if Funimation has My Hero Academia season four yet. I usually watch the subs for anime, so yeah.

Maybe someone can clarify this though and help you out more. c:

I personally use VRV to watch all my anime now, because I also watch RWBY and gen:LOCK by RoosterTeeth whenever they are on, and Crunchyroll doesn’t have that. I don’t know if VRV/Crunchyroll has English dubs for their anime. I’m pretty sure Funimation does, but then again I don’t know if Funimation has My Hero Academia season four yet. I usually watch the subs for anime, so yeah.

Maybe someone can clarify this though and help you out more. c:

Ah a just checked VRV and it's not available in my region, i wished UK wasn't so strict with streaming. Does crunchy roll still have that annoying bug where you can't rewind the video? That's why I stopped using them.

Subbed is alright. But when it's a fast pace action anime, the subtitles have a tendency to appear and go really quickly. I end up rewinding it and it kills the pacing a little.

Crunchyroll depends on the anime whether they have it available in English dub or not. Of the 10ish anime I’ve watched on there so far maybe 2 or 3 of them had the dub available.

But I definitely use it for My Hero Academia as the new episodes are available shortly after they air in Japan. They don’t have the dub for that one though.

I also don’t have any problem backtracking in the video though I pretty much always watch on mobile if that matters.

Last edited:
Back