• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased a shooting star raffle ticket in case if I’m interested into a second animated collectible, but I wouldn’t expect to win.

Thank you for the tickets, looking forward to displaying the shooting star! ^_^

I think a solution to the whole date/time thing with the collectibles would be to make them able to be arranged in the order of the owner's choosing, eliminating the need for specific dates/times and a lot of headaches, and opening up lots of possibilities for cool and beautiful lineups. But maybe that's too difficult to implement, I don't know how the whole collectible system works.

Either way, I'm still very grateful to have won anything at all, thank you. :)

Congratulations to all the winners and staff favourites!

It was a fun fair! Thank you to all the staff for organizing all of this. n-n <3

The house of nightmares was definitely horrendous 😅

Wow! Congrats to everyone really!!

To the staff: Thank you so much for all you hard work, I really appreciated, this events make the community stronger and that is the biggest prize.
@Vrisnem thank you for always helping others and being there, you deserve that Goose plushie for life.
@Mairmalade You are the real prize of the Fair, I'm really happy that we hang out and I'll be waiting to counter you in smash!
@Laudine Thank you for your beautiful line art, I dare to do digital art for the first time after years of being afraid of it, and for that I will be forever grateful.
To the rest of the staff, Jeremy, Justin, Oblivia, dizzy bone, Kaiaa, LaBelleFleur, pandapples, Murray and Thunder, We didn't hang out as much, but I'm looking forward to it, you are an awesome team, and it showed during this event.
P.S. to the ones that enjoyed my mirrors, glad you like them!

To my magazine team: @Aerious @voltairenism I could not have asked for a better team, yes we win, but our friendship grew stronger and you can always count on me! DREAM TEAM! I love you guys!

To the other finalist in the magazine contest: I need to subscribed to all of your magazines ASAP, great you guys!! BTW I'm a snooty/jock
To everyone that voted: Regardless of the team you voted, thank you for taking the time and making this an awesome experience. :)
To the members that voted for us: Glad you liked it! Thank you for giving us a moment we will cherish!

To the Cellar community: Guys, we are stronger together, it was a joy to experience the fair with you, I really care for all of you and you can count on me always!

To the community: I'm really happy this year a lot of members participated, and like I said it only makes us stronger and closer! If you ever need anything feel free to reach to me. I'm more thankful for this community that what you can imagine.

@Miharu Thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of collectibles. Don't be a stranger.

@Peachmilk_ @soggy Thank you again for my awesome avatar and signature art, that I will use far longer than just the fair, you are awesome!

To everyone that used my siggys in your entries: Thank you for believing in my work and I'm so happy so many of you liked them.

To myself: Thank you for letting yourself experience this.

I have so many people to be thankful too, you really made this an awesome experience I will never forget.

IF I'M SHINING EVERYBODY GONNA SHINE!
I just saw this today but you are so sweet 🥺❤️❤️

AAAAAAA
edit: it's a shooting star
double edit: I really wish i bought the white star frag first now, I didn't expect to win anything 😅
triple edit: something is coming together!

Last edited:
Thank you so much staff for hosting such a great event and for the beautiful collectibles!

Now it's time to try and play around with my lineup a bit :unsure:

damn i wish i hadn't already done the survey because i don't think i can take it a second time (especially since i'd only be answering the last page) and i initially forgot my "complaint" about the lack of other creative avenues in the contests i.e. writing, physical crafts (knitting, crocheting, clay etc.), graphic design.

hopefully someone can let me know? i doubt it's allowed but-

Im so happy I was able to end the fair with a dreamy line up, again thank you so much! This was a perfect event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back