• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got so excited for the closing ceremony i forgot to post what i originally wanted to when the fair ended, a commemoration of my favourite fair moment

unknown.png

Thank you so much mods for a fantastic event!!!! So exciting to see my name up there even if it's tying third-place in trivia with half the forum :p
Post automatically merged:

Now I just have to make 171 TBT Bells in the next two weeks to get Vesta....

I honestly haven't had this much fun at a forum event in a very, very long time. I truly loved the Fair this year. Other people have already said this, but I'd also like to say that with Quarantine happening, every day was going by like molasses. The fair gave me something to really look forward to at the end of my busy work days & on weekends when nothing else was happening. When I was falling into a slump, having these events to look forward to really boosted my mood & motivation. Thank you for that.

Even though I didn't win any events or guess any mirrors lol, I think I grew as a creator by participating in these events. I didn't have the time to participate in the collaborative event this time around, but next time I hope I can work with & learn from some of the tons of creative & talented people in this community! Congratulations to all of the winners.

And last but certainly not least, thanks to the mod team for putting in what i can only imagine is COUNTLESS hours to bring this event to 400+ members. Whew, am I reading that number right?? Putting together an event this large requires a LOT of communication, dedication, and passion & it's an honor to get to participate in your labor of love. "The host is the one who gets the least sleep at a sleepover" is something one of my friends in HS used to say, and it's probably so true now 😂 i hope you all get your well-earned rest.

This has been a truly amazing event 💜 Thank you so much staff for putting in all the time and effort for making an enjoyable event for everyone in these tough times!! 😇

Thank you so much for hosting this amazing fair! I had so much fun participating in its events, and meeting new people throughout it <3

also

HOW DID I WIN AN EVENT LIKE MY GOODNESS AAAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT A SHOOTING STAR WILL GRACE MY HUMBLE LINEUP

Thank you again for putting this together!! I'm so thankful that such a thoughtful community exists

The event was a lot of fun! Congrats to all of the winners~

And now to try to earn enough TBT to get a Vesta collectible before it leaves the shop!

Thank you so much mods for a fantastic event!!!! So exciting to see my name up there even if it's tying third-place in trivia with half the forum :p
Post automatically merged:

Now I just have to make 171 TBT Bells in the next two weeks to get Vesta....

Sending TBT over both your way! Get those Vesta collectibles! They are adorable 💖

Thank you staff for running such a fun set of events and congratulations to all the winners! :D

I had an amazing time at the fair. It was also amazing to see all the creativity from everyone!

All the love to the mods who put this wonderful event together. <3

Congratulations to all the winners!!
Also a huge thank you to all the mods and staff who put this event together and spent a lot of time going through our entries, answering our questions, and being awesome in general!
Y'all deserve a well earned break <3

Thank you so much for this wonderful event! It was both super entertaining and fun!
I really owe you guys something! You always make me move my butt with your amazing and well-thought challenges. Most of the time I just spend my day doing nothing and procrastinating but with this, I had a lot of little activities to do! So thank you!
All of the designs and art were stunning and amazingly made, and the event in itself was very well managed and organized!
Again, thank you so much, TBT!

And congratulations to all of the winners, you all deserve it, and all of your entries are wonderful! <3

Yesss thank you for choosing my avatar/signature! This was the one I really wanted picked for most. The competition was really tough this year for all of the events/contests. I will have to put even more effort next time in my entries, but I am still happy with what I turned in. Thank you to the mods for the amount of effort and planning that went into this fair! It was a lot of fun!

This fair was definitely the highlight of 2020. Congratulations to everyone, especially the staff!! I don't know if I can choose just one favourite event, they were all so much fun. I think Magazine Mash-up was my favourite, even though I didn't win I was super honoured to be among the top 10. Every single magazine was absolutely amazing and the top 3 definitely deserve to be in the top 3! A big shoutout to everyone who voted for Nookileaks, every single vote meant the world to me because I worked so hard on that magazine. And thank you to the mods for giving me not one, not two, but three staff favourites adfhskfsdsgj I'm sorry if this is annoying I am not trying to brag or anything I am just super thankful that my self-esteem went up a little bit during this event

Fairwell to the 2020 TBT Fair!! Best Animal Crossing community 💫🥇50000000 tickets to all of you

This was my first fair and I had a blast.

I especially want to thank the staff for putting all this together despite the current state of the world. For me personally this year has been rough and this event definitely helped boost my mood and keep me busy. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a similar experience either.

Thank you for hosting!

Just wanted to say thank you to the staff again for setting up and hosting this Fair. I didn’t win anything, but I still had a blast. Which reminds me, congrats to all the winners! All of your entries were simply fantastic and definitely deserving of the awards! This wasn’t my first Fair, but it was certainly the best (And WOW, over 500 people participating? That’s crazy)! :D

ahhh congrats to all of the winners!! all the entries were incredible and this has been my favourite tbt event by far! super sad to see it end but i can bet that the mods & staff are relieved to be able to relax a bit c’:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back