• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The event was a lot of fun! Congrats to all of the winners~

And now to try to earn enough TBT to get a Vesta collectible before it leaves the shop!

congrats to the winners!!! beautiful entries 😍
and thank you so much to all the TBT staff for this fair! 💕 it was amazing and so much fun!!

bless the 1 ticket raffles 💛

Also the Vesta collectible is v cute C;

Also thanks for all the fun switch stars games, staff and members alike defo best event :D

Omg, the colouring pages are so aestetic! Congrats to all the winners!

And thank you staff, I can't even imagine how much work that must have been! You've redeemed 2020 for everyone.

Congrats to all the winners!
(i'll be entering all the raffles 👀 )

also,,, sorry for the nitpick but my username is spelled wrong in the "third place winners" for the Magazine Mash-Up event! (There should be an extra I attached 😄 )

thank you tbt staff for all the wonderful events!! and congratulations to all the winners!!

also oh god my name's up there a lot but i can only get one shooting star collectible LKJFDLKG i was worried i wouldnt be able to get even one

hello staff i am not smart can someone explain the difference(s) here

oUXN1iU.png

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm honored to have been placed and picked 🥺 💙
This event was amazing in a time where many of us have to stay indoors. It was such a long and busy event!! I'm glad to have joined this community 😌

THE TALENT HERE IS AMAZE AND THE STAFF IS MORE AMAZING!

Congrats to the winners and all the staff for making this amazing event even greater than I expected!! (this was my first fair) 💖

oh my gosh so many winners!! everyone in this forum is so talented 😭 😭 well done to everyone <3 threw my one spare ticket into the shooting star raffle so here's hoping ig!

Wow! Congrats to everyone really!!

To the staff: Thank you so much for all you hard work, I really appreciated, this events make the community stronger and that is the biggest prize.
@Vrisnem thank you for always helping others and being there, you deserve that Goose plushie for life.
@Mairmalade You are the real prize of the Fair, I'm really happy that we hang out and I'll be waiting to counter you in smash!
@Laudine Thank you for your beautiful line art, I dare to do digital art for the first time after years of being afraid of it, and for that I will be forever grateful.
To the rest of the staff, Jeremy, Justin, Oblivia, dizzy bone, Kaiaa, LaBelleFleur, pandapples, Murray and Thunder, We didn't hang out as much, but I'm looking forward to it, you are an awesome team, and it showed during this event.
P.S. to the ones that enjoyed my mirrors, glad you like them!

To my magazine team: @Aerious @voltairenism I could not have asked for a better team, yes we win, but our friendship grew stronger and you can always count on me! DREAM TEAM! I love you guys!

To the other finalist in the magazine contest: I need to subscribed to all of your magazines ASAP, great you guys!! BTW I'm a snooty/jock
To everyone that voted: Regardless of the team you voted, thank you for taking the time and making this an awesome experience. :)
To the members that voted for us: Glad you liked it! Thank you for giving us a moment we will cherish!

To the Cellar community: Guys, we are stronger together, it was a joy to experience the fair with you, I really care for all of you and you can count on me always!

To the community: I'm really happy this year a lot of members participated, and like I said it only makes us stronger and closer! If you ever need anything feel free to reach to me. I'm more thankful for this community that what you can imagine.

@Miharu Thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of collectibles. Don't be a stranger.

@Peachmilk_ @soggy Thank you again for my awesome avatar and signature art, that I will use far longer than just the fair, you are awesome!

To everyone that used my siggys in your entries: Thank you for believing in my work and I'm so happy so many of you liked them.

To myself: Thank you for letting yourself experience this.

I have so many people to be thankful too, you really made this an awesome experience I will never forget.

IF I'M SHINING EVERYBODY GONNA SHINE!

Last edited:
Woo congrats everybody! This was my first TBT event, and it was a blast! Can't wait for the next one!

What an awesome fair <3 Thank you to all the hardworking and amazingly generous staff for putting it all together, you guys rock! Congratulations on making this the biggest event yet!!

Congratulations to all the winners, all the winning entries and staff favorites look wonderful 😍
And thank you staff for all your hard work in planning and hosting this fair!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back