• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2020: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so unbelievably happy right now to have placed first in the haiku contest! 😭

Congrats to @biibii and @virtualpet as well and all of the other winners! I enjoyed seeing all the talent that this entire community has to offer. You are all amazing!

Thank you to the staff for putting this whole thing together and letting us all have so much fun! I know it couldn't have been easy but you are all very appreciated! 🥰

This was my first TBT Fair and I loved every minute of it!

Congrats to all the winners! This was my first fair and I enjoyed every moment of it. It was great to be both creative and have fun at the same time especially in the current climate. Big thanks to all the TBT Staff the hardwork and thought really shone through!!

Every event I have participated in I always think there is no way the next event can be better. And every event the staff proves me wrong. You guys are amazing. Thank you all for all of your hard work. I look forward to many more events!

thank you so much staff for all your hard work and for spending your own money on prizes! this was so much fun!

What a fantastic and fun fair. Thank you so much for all of your work and creativity!

This Fair was an absolute blast! Thank you so much to all the staff for hosting, and huge shout out to @Vrisnem especially for constantly being around to address questions and/or concerns anyone had, as well as managing other event threads! I was honestly so shocked by how often I saw them around and it almost felt like they never slept. 😭 The dedication and time they put in really shows how much they care, and I think we all need to take a moment to realize and appreciate that they went above and beyond! 💕

I also wanted to take the time to thank @Laudine for all the beautiful collectibles. I had the problem of not being able to afford everything with tickets alone because I wanted every single one LOL, the collectible addiction is real. The star fragments and plushies are absolutely to die for and I'm so glad I was able to pick up a majority of what I wanted!
Also I just have to say the the banners all looked amazing and I'm going to miss seeing them around. I'm in love with the watercolour-like look to them, while also combining digital elements to them to make them the kind cool traditional-digital hybrid type of art which I'm honestly a sucker for. 🥺💕

This fair has honestly been my escape from social media. I'm not sure about everyone else, but Instagram and Twitter is where I spend a majority of my time when I'm on the internet, but the algorithms were really stressing me out. As an art account, I always feel pressured to pump out art on a consistent schedule, because if I don't my account will suffer (keep in mind that art is my only way for income at the moment). The pressure (and burnout) really got to me back in August and the fair came around at a perfect time, because it allowed me to step away from social media and focus on something I could do for fun, and in a smaller community. And I was able to do a bunch of art stuff for fun, which I hadn't done in a hot minute. It was definitely somewhat stressful at times (like turning in my magazine entry on time ksdks) but I definitely had a lot of fun! House of Nightmares, Celeste's Observatory, Count Inside the Bottle, and Switch stars were some of my favourite events. I loved browsing through posts in HON/CITB to see what people had guessed, and all the jokes/memes people were posting in the threads (some of ya'll are hilarious xD). I adored looking through the entries in Celeste's Observatory especially, and seeing how everyone tackled the same lineart, the creativity blew me away! And Switch Stars was nice because I often play solo games, and playing in a group was honestly really great for a change!

Finally, congrats to all the winners and staff favourites! Our community is so creative and it's great that there were so many different categories so that everyone had a chance at shining! I'm so humbled that I got picked as staff favourite for Celeste's Observatory for Week 2 and 3! I tried really hard on all my art stuff (while recovering from a strained hand and wrist), but to make things a bit easier on my hand I decided to go with limited palettes so I wouldn't be making as many gestures as I would have if I had worked in full colour, and I was super worried I wouldn't get staff favourite for anything. I kid you not, I started shaking when I saw I had made it and had to take a good 10 minutes to calm down before being able to type all of this l-lol. I know it may sound silly to some people, but this fair makes me so happy and I tried really hard to participate in everything possible, even if certain events definitely weren't my forte!

I could make a whole essay in all honesty, but I think I've already made this too long so I'll stop here skfks. I'll end this by saying thank you again to the staff because this was an entirely free event that you poured your hearts into! But also to the community for participating and making this such a lively event, it definitely wouldn't have been the same if there weren't so many people participating. <3

OHMYGOD CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS Y'ALL DID ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND I'M HONESTLY BLOWN AWAY!! 💗 💞 💖
I'm so honored to be among all of you creative icons here 😭💖 I'm so happy that this fair happened and was such a huge success, because it was honestly wonderfully executed and super fun!! Bless your hearts TBT staff for hosting, you did such an awesome job 🥺💞
I'm just aaaaaaaaa!! I loved this fair so much and I'll for sure look back on it with pride and great happiness!!

Tysm to all staff for an amazing event 😍 Had a lot of fun and perfect timing as I think a lot of us going though individual real life problems appreciated the beautiful dream like escapism 💕

I overcame my embarrassment at being so dreadful at drawing and even posting. Thanks to everyone who liked my rubbish posts, gave me courage to continue. Long post but have to thank @Ace Marvel for such kindness and amazing talent. Couldn’t have entered the sig contest without you, love sig only way it’s changing if I can get u to do another 😍

I’m so glad you guys loved my dream sequence entry. I spent quite a while thinking about how I was going to draw “truth”. Not gonna lie it stumped me for quite a while. I was really proud of what I came up with in the end.

It’s a bit of a shame round 1 was before I was able to invest in a set of good quality pencil crayons. The final entry wouldn’t have been so washed out but it still came out good regardless. :)

Whoaaa. I have an Award Winning Avatar™ now. o_O Now I'm definitely keeping it after the fair. And apparently my "neighbourly guardian" dream sequence made the list too! :love:

Congratulations to all of the winners, all those entries look absolutely fantastic! And major thanks to the entire staff for hosting all those events. I had three weeks off during the event and while going out or away weren't much of an option because of the way things are, I didn't have to be bored for a second. <3

Whoaaa. I have an Award Winning Avatar™ now. o_O Now I'm definitely keeping it after the fair. And apparently my "neighbourly guardian" dream sequence made the list too! :love:

Congratulations to all of the winners, all those entries look absolutely fantastic! And major thanks to the entire staff for hosting all those events. I had three weeks off during the event and while going out or away weren't much of an option because of the way things are, I didn't have to be bored for a second. <3
Yea, wild child squad both have stars! I was hoping you’d get one tbh.

This whole fair was amazing and definitely made the first couple weeks of college a lot more fun. Thanks for doing this!

The TBT Fair experience is a lovely one for both staff and members. I work a lot outside of TBT, and while the fair has also had its share of busy and stressful moments, it’s something I was excited to come home to and would do again in a heartbeat. There were many hours of putting together concepts, art, threads, and communication/organization. A few hiccups, but we learn from them. The TBT staff is the ultimate dream team. Still blown away by the art for this event too!

Can we take a moment and look at the over 500 participants? That’s amazing! Have went through a few posts already, but it’s wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed your time during the fair. The work and thought that you all put into your entries has been incredible and appreciated by the community. Congratulations to all the winners! ❤

The hilarity that came from TBT’s Crazy Dream Sequence, the beautiful stories from Little Lullabies, and the artistry and inspiration from both Cosmic Cosmetics and Magazine Mash-Up – to name a few – have been so much fun to go through and are some of my favorites. They’ve made the last few weeks a lot brighter and the ecstatic feelings will certainly carry.

A few hundred games of Switch Stars would never hurt anyone either, right? So many people came out to these! 😄 The new and returning faces over the weeks were welcomed. I’ve met a few great friends online and it’s always heartwarming to see others find people they click with. I’m extremely happy to have met a few people through this fair that I already look forward to spending time with and talking to.

Thank you once again to @Laudine, @dizzy bone, @Thunder, and @Murray for their banners, collectibles, and mirrors nightmares; to @Justin , @Oblivia , & @Jeremy for their hard work on their events, the shop, and for their input along the way; to @pandapples , @Kaiaa and @LaBelleFleur for spending so much time with hosting new events/games that have all been a huge hit; and finally, a big thank you, of course, to @Vrisnem for keeping everything afloat and leading the way as everything came together so quickly. We’ve said it before, but we truly could not have had such an amazing event of this level without you.

🐑🐑🐑

The TBT Fair experience is a lovely one for both staff and members. I work a lot outside of TBT, and while the fair has also had its share of busy and stressful moments, it’s something I was excited to come home to and would do again in a heartbeat. There were many hours of putting together concepts, art, threads, and communication/organization. A few hiccups, but we learn from them. The TBT staff is the ultimate dream team. Still blown away by the art for this event too!

Can we take a moment and look at the 500 participants? That’s amazing! Have went through a few posts already, but it’s wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed your time during the fair. The work and thought that you all put into your entries has been incredible and appreciated by the community. Congratulations to all the winners! ❤

The hilarity that came from TBT’s Crazy Dream Sequence, the beautiful stories from Little Lullabies, and the artistry and inspiration from both Cosmic Cosmetics and Magazine Mash-Up – to name a few – have been so much fun to go through and are some of my favorites. They’ve made the last few weeks a lot brighter and the ecstatic feelings will certainly carry.

A few hundred games of Switch Stars would never hurt anyone either, right? So many people came out to these! 😄 The new and returning faces over the weeks were welcomed. I’ve met a few great friends online and it’s always heartwarming to see others find people they click with. I’m extremely happy to have met a few people through this fair that I already look forward to spending time with and talking to.

Thank you once again to @Laudine, @dizzy bone, @Thunder, and @Murray for their banners, collectibles, and mirrors nightmares; to @Justin , @Oblivia , & @Jeremy for their hard work on their events, the shop, and for their input along the way; to @pandapples , @Kaiaa and @LaBelleFleur for spending so much time with hosting new events/games that have all been a huge hit; and finally, a big thank you, of course, to @Vrisnem for keeping everything afloat and leading the way as everything came together so quickly. We’ve said it before, but we truly could not have had such an amazing event of this level without you.

🐑🐑🐑

Whose cutting onions?????? 😭😭😭

Nah but in all seriousness, you guys have really outdone yourselves! I had an absolute blast; it was the best way to spend my August! 😁

Can we take a moment and look at the over 500 participants? That’s amazing! Have went through a few posts already, but it’s wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed your time during the fair. The work and thought that you all put into your entries has been incredible and appreciated by the community. Congratulations to all the winners! ❤

🐑🐑🐑
You are awesome! Thank you for everything!

i'm so sad i missed this! but this event looked so fun, congrats to all of the winners! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back